1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

False SteamRep report. What i have to do?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by SowikGM, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SowikGM

SowikGM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96789753
    Hello,

So today i found out about the report i have here and in SG. Some guy named Jarto reported me, saying that i scammed him for 3 Heroes of the Storm codes. The problem is that i've never even talked to him, he haven't added me in Steam, just reported me for no reason.
    As you can see in the thread he posted, some guy impersonated me and he didn't even added me to check if this is really me or not. It's pretty unfair, i was going to buy a game from 1 guy and he didn't want to go first, thanks god i didn't got scammed for real.

What i have to do to remove this report?​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Reports will not be removed upon request - you need to post evidence supporting yourself/case in the report itself. This question gets asked alot here from many others wanting the same thing... use the search feature in the future. Thanks!
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ive looked over the report and it seems that you are actually the person that he has dealt with. Going over the evidence and researching the name on Reddit and on Google I found webcache that still has the Steam flair with your Steam id.
    https://webcache.googleusercontent....tiverse_row_gift_w/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Someone could be impersonating your name but it would have to be with a different use of upper and lower case letters. But no one can have the exact spelling of a name.
    So the answer to your question is. NO we will not remove the report and I will personally work on it.

2015-09-02_10-24-35.png
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.