1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Got Permanently Trade Banned for no reason

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Măđăłıñ ツ, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Măđăłıñ ツ

Măđăłıñ ツ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85004474
    Sorry if i writed this post on a wrong section but the thing are like that, So suddenly in 10 december saturday i got permanently trade banned for no reason, i didn't traded for about 6 months and i gof perma banned i can prove my entire trade histor, no i am not a trader i only traded with my friends my last trades were made by just simply giving away items to few real life friends of mine..Steam Support system works different now!Please anybody who can help me ? What can i do?It's so unfair, I've heard about a ban wave in last days!

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We are not affiliated with Valve or Steam Support, and as such we cannot help you resolve a trade ban. Your only option to remove it is through https://support.steampowered.com/

We cannot advise you any further on the matter.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Adding something:

Perhaps if you didn't scam others using an alt account you wouldn't have this problem but if you ever get it removed you will have to deal with a tag here.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.