1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Handle the Appeals Already [Part 2]

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by DecoyNy, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecoyNy

DecoyNy Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113037
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/handle-the-appeals-already.60003/#post-168751

So here we are, nearly a month later; and still no change. Since my initial thread, the only SR Admin that could handle my case(You Are The One), has yet to come online. 40 days since he's last been online, and I've been waiting for him to handle my Appeal since October 2013. What's even more ridiculous, is that there are plenty of people with appeals who haven't been responded to since long before than.

I never scammed anybody, yet I'm listed as a "SR Scammer". There's not a single accusation on this site that accuses me of scamming anyone, yet for some reason I've been condemned and cannot even have my case reviewed.

I'm tired of waiting for a what seems to be a dream. This is completely unreasonable, and we deserve better.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'd handle it if I could just to make you stop posting and complaining but I can't do nothin for ya.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.