1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Is this fair

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Divided By Z3√0, May 27, 2013.

1. Divided By Z3√0

Divided By Z3√0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64783140
    First off, yes I do know that i have MCT tag which I have to appeal on manncotrading.com but this is kinda diffrent, im asking you guys if this is fair. So I recently started playing tf2 because all of my friends were playing it and my brother too. Few weeks after i noticed that i got tagged for being an scammer's alt and got banned from outpost. I noticed that this was my brothers account and I appealed on manncotrading.com and the reply was.. Your Brother scammed someone and due to his negligence your account got marked as a scammer.
    It sucks don't it?
    I thought this was very unfair because having a brother who is makred as an scammer shouldnt grant me a free scammer tag. So I made a another appeal saying please rethink your decision and this time the reply was... Your appeal was denied, your brother is a scammer.
    I will not risk this community and or any other community over your brothers stupidity.
    I have no idea how he makes this kind of decision whatsoever. Since my brother is makred, i must be makred?. I do not see how that works and I do not know how you can call my brother stupid.

First appeal link http://manncotrading.com/index.php/topic,3589.0.html

Second one http://manncotrading.com/index.php/topic,3594.0.html
  2. Divided By Z3√0

Divided By Z3√0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64783140
    And he even inserted a GIF like this is joke or something, he got a grate sense of humor
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The "bro" "dog" "alien in my attic" excuse is overused, its up to you to prove to them you are not him and depending on other factors they can still leave you marked if they think that your account may be a threat to the trading community. This appeal has no bearing here.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**