1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Just a heads up

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Spyder-MaX, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyder-MaX

Spyder-MaX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40888001
    |steamID: churas
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:58982124
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078229976
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198078229976

So i can not report this guy really because i did not take the screen shots. But I just want to notify you of this guy. So he invites me and asks for items adding up to about 20 keys and is offering ethereal flame mountain yak. So then I add my items and he says he's steam does not want to trade. and keeps canceling it . Saying his trade button does not work in the way that you press it and nothing happens. So he keeps doing this for a while and then he swaps it with a cursed essence yak which is worth a lot less. Luckily i picked this up. But is also very hard to report because he can simply say it was a miss click. Anyway it is the first time I got this scam and want to warm people and the admins about it because it is very easy to miss. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. Feel free to move it. if possible
  2. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    This is the appeals section, not the report area. Also next time take SS of the trade where we can see that he swapped it and any conversation that ensued.
  3. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

moved the thread
    - add screenshot of the trade history regarding the offending trade.
  4. Spyder-MaX

Spyder-MaX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40888001
    Wow it is like talking to bots here. Do you even read my messages? Feel free to delete this post. As i said I do not have screen shots and it was just a heads up for if you have not seen this scam before. Because it was a first for me. Thanks anyway:)
  5. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Closing by OPs request
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.