1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Kitty <3 - Scam - Unusual Gamble

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hotshotchicago, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Hotshotchicago

Hotshotchicago New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41522310
    (Format is fixed. old post http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/kitty-3-scam-unusual-gamble.25250/ )

Victim: Hotshotchicago
    SeamID: Hotshotchicago
    Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:41522310
    SteamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043310348/
    CustomURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hotshotchicago
    SteamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043310348

Scammer: Kitty <3
    SteamID: Kitty <3
    SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:42566878
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045399485/
    CustomURL: (None listed)
    SteamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198045399485

Layout----
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, i am reporting a scam that occured about 4 nights ago, (gave him some time to trade me the unusual, was going to report it, yet we only had witnesses, I have alot of hard cold evidance now.)
    I have a link to an outpost trade he made about 2 weeks ago. You could see what he replied and said to many of the witnesses, including the times i posted on there.

Here is a link to the photos (always used winrar, used imgur for the first time, sorry if they are unorganized.)
    http://imgur.com/a/o1irl

And here is the chat in text-
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    5:00 PM - Hotshotchicago: Hey,
    5:07 PM - Kitty <3 is now Online.
    5:08 PM - Hotshotchicago: Hey kitty,
    5:08 PM - Kitty <3: hey man...
    5:09 PM - Hotshotchicago: Sorry for things turning out the way it is.
    5:12 PM - Kitty <3: me too.... im sorry for what happned.... it just when you put so much time an effort into getting something and then its gone in a blink of an eye.. it hurts.... it sucks really bad :/ i dont try to be a bad guy... i just f✿✿✿ed up.... i even told myself never to do stuff like that.... but people in the server saying "you can do it" "youre lucky" and stuff like that... it throws ur mind off balance making you do things you normally wouldnt do... i just wanted to tell you how sorry i am man... i feel horrible... you are some of the nicest guys ive met... im glad iwas able to hang out on ur server and just have a good time... then s*** like this happens and i look like an a******... so once again man.. im sorry :/
    5:12 PM - Hotshotchicago: Well.. honestly, if the prize is given.
    5:12 PM - Hotshotchicago: I could get everyone to drop it.. I never wanted them to harass you
    5:12 PM - Hotshotchicago: and i you havnt been banned yet.. I respected you too much
    5:13 PM - Hotshotchicago: Sure, i was upset about getting scammed.. But i still respected you in general.
    5:13 PM - Kitty <3: i just wish you could understand where i was coming from and give me a chance to show you im not a bad guy.. without giving up my stuff :(
    5:13 PM - Hotshotchicago: well, i understand fully where your comming from.. but sadly i would need to still get the prize..
    5:14 PM - Hotshotchicago: im sorry to do that to you.. but i fully respect you for doing this
    5:14 PM - Kitty <3: omega told me you didnt even care about the unusual...
    5:14 PM - Kitty <3: that you just wanted an apology...
    5:14 PM - Hotshotchicago: At the point, i didnt, i just wanted to have basicly justice forsay..
    5:15 PM - Kitty <3: is there anythng i can do other than give up my stuff?
    5:15 PM - Hotshotchicago: well.. if i were to lose, i would have lost alot.
    5:15 PM - Hotshotchicago: i cant really do that.. i am sorry about it
    5:16 PM - Kitty <3: i just cant give up my stuff.... the whole time i was there you heard me doubting myself on the mic.. and people kept agging me on to do it.. i didnt want too... i didnt even care about the stuff...
    5:17 PM - Kitty <3: i never gamble... i never have :/
    5:17 PM - Kitty <3: becasue im not a risk taker
    5:18 PM - Hotshotchicago: well.. im sorry to say it, but you will need to still give the unusual kitty..
    5:18 PM - Kitty <3: i cant man... regardless of what happens... your friend lied to me now...
    5:18 PM - Hotshotchicago: Kitty, you kind of have to..
    5:19 PM - Hotshotchicago: you did lose it in a gamble..
    5:19 PM - Hotshotchicago: if i were to lost, i would have been a man of my word and gave you my things..
    5:19 PM - Kitty <3: there was no agreement... if i REALLY wanted to gamble.. i would have traded my hat to mine turtle...
    5:20 PM - Hotshotchicago: Yeah there was.. we started to box, and you said alright when i said how these were to be the real match.. and i was kind enough to give you a few "rematches forsay" to try to win
    5:20 PM - Hotshotchicago: i dont want to start an arguement kitty.. i really dont
    5:20 PM - Kitty <3: why cant you just gimme a chance? ill dissaper.. i dont need to go to ur server or talk to anyone you know... ill just leave you alone.. i wanna be forgoten
    5:20 PM - Hotshotchicago: sorry.. i have to get the prize due to it was a gambled item..
    5:21 PM - Hotshotchicago: its nothing personal..
    5:21 PM - Kitty <3: and i said that becuse i had to leave and iw as doubting wheter to do it.. and you said "well. im not gonnabe on so you better do it right now"
    5:21 PM - Hotshotchicago: kitty.. i am really sorry that you lost..
    5:21 PM - Hotshotchicago: but you have to give the unusual..
    5:22 PM - Kitty <3: no. i dont. you cant report me for anything.. scamming? no there was no trade... i want to give it.. but i dont think it was completly legitamate in the first place. so im not going to regardless....
    5:22 PM - Hotshotchicago: kitty.. not to sound like a douche..
    5:23 PM - Hotshotchicago: but you basicly admited it when you sent that message above..
    5:23 PM - Hotshotchicago: and it was legitamate..
    5:23 PM - Kitty <3: so? apperantly there is proof already.. what do i care? its a game... im not giving my s*** away in an unreal situation.
    5:23 PM - Hotshotchicago: kitty, im sorry.. but its either you could send it.. or i will have chat evidance.. snapshots, links, everything..
    5:24 PM - Hotshotchicago: kitty, im not trying to make it a threat..
    5:24 PM - Hotshotchicago: i just want you to understand that.
    5:24 PM - Hotshotchicago: i could do you a favor..
    5:24 PM - Hotshotchicago: but you have to send it first..
    5:24 PM - Hotshotchicago: and its a promise if you do..
    5:24 PM - Hotshotchicago: if you were to send it.. i would let you do first to five, a chance to win it back, without gambling a single thing.
    5:24 PM - Hotshotchicago: i never did that for anyone..
    5:24 PM - Hotshotchicago: but thats a promise i can do for you..
    5:25 PM - Hotshotchicago: i can even say it in front of everyone on hhc
    5:25 PM - Hotshotchicago: and if i were to lie, then everyone can hate me
    5:26 PM - Kitty <3: i dont care about that.... im just pissed off you cant see where im coming from and say. ok. he made a mistake. he makes it gain we can take action.. but lets just give him a chance. hes a stupid kid.
    5:26 PM - Hotshotchicago: Yeah i do see your mistake
    5:26 PM - Hotshotchicago: I understand it too
    5:26 PM - Hotshotchicago: But i gave it anyways, cause i know what was right..
    5:26 PM - Hotshotchicago: what if you were to win
    5:26 PM - Hotshotchicago: and you didnt get what you were deserved.. and you betted. everything you got.
    5:26 PM - Hotshotchicago: im just saying..
    5:26 PM - Hotshotchicago: understand from my view..
    5:27 PM - Hotshotchicago: its.. really f✿✿✿ed up honestly..
    5:27 PM - Kitty <3: i didnt want to do it anyway.... i knew i would lose.. i told you
    5:27 PM - Kitty <3: "im going to lose"
    5:27 PM - Hotshotchicago: Kitty.. you still did the gamble, i even was kind enough to change it from first to one (cause i won that) then i said how about this, i can do first to 5 (or 3, memory is fadey there)
    5:27 PM - Hotshotchicago: and we did that..
    5:27 PM - Hotshotchicago: i gave you 2 chances to try to win
    5:27 PM - Hotshotchicago: i felt bad.
    5:27 PM - Hotshotchicago: and you did that to me..
    5:28 PM - Kitty <3: i didnt want to win. i didnt want to do it in th first place
    5:28 PM - Hotshotchicago: Kitty... you did though
    5:28 PM - Kitty <3: because your f****** admin friends are yelling at me to do it
    5:28 PM - Hotshotchicago: No admin friends were yelling at you
    5:28 PM - Kitty <3: yah, they where
    5:29 PM - Hotshotchicago: Theres only mine turtle, citric, and bigsnack, and hatten
    5:29 PM - Hotshotchicago: they were all off
    5:29 PM - Kitty <3: then it was some other guy and mine turtle
    5:29 PM - Hotshotchicago: kitty.. can you just send the prize over and leave this all behind..
    5:29 PM - Hotshotchicago: all this has enough evidance that could get you even trade banned..
    5:30 PM - Hotshotchicago: im not trying to say it as a threat.. know that..
    5:30 PM - Kitty <3: why cant you just forget it.? id do the same in your situation.. i feel sympathy for people. cant you?
    5:30 PM - Hotshotchicago: Its because i did it for so many people..
    5:30 PM - Hotshotchicago: and i got scammed alot.
    5:31 PM - Hotshotchicago: no one has sympathy..
    5:31 PM - Kitty <3: it just one more statistic where all you have to do is say "go" and youll never see me again
    5:31 PM - Hotshotchicago: Kitty. sorry.. but theres no other way i would forget about this.. unless you gave the unusual anger..
    5:32 PM - Kitty <3: why did you do it for everyone else then>? tell me that. why me. why now?
    5:32 PM - Hotshotchicago: I only did it for 2 people.
    5:32 PM - Hotshotchicago: they were my closest friends
    5:32 PM - Hotshotchicago: then i trusted people not to run
    5:32 PM - Hotshotchicago: they did.
    5:32 PM - Hotshotchicago: kitty.. im sorry
    5:33 PM - Hotshotchicago: But its somthing that i cant do for you..
    5:33 PM - Hotshotchicago: or anyone at all..
    5:33 PM - Kitty <3: i cant do it man... its a mistake i made. i wont make it again. but im not trading my stuff. do what you must. goodbye
    5:33 PM - Kitty <3 is now Offline.
    5:33 PM - Hotshotchicago: Kitty

(He was aware of what i would do.)
    Link to profile-
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045399485/
    Note he changed his user due to he knew i was going to report.
    He gambled a unusual anger- steaming
    Had a nametag on it- Hell
    Had a paint on it - Black (dont remember name)
    Had desc tag- ''Look, I made your head disappear!''
    Here is a link to outpost-
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/9074464
    note, he was banned yesterday for trolling on a trade or somthing.. heres a picture
    http://puu.sh/2jVHe
    This user has been banned until 17:26:16 GMT on 25th March, 2013 by ☣ ฿LÜΣÐΣMӨП ☣ for the following reason: http://puu.sh/2jVHe Unrelated nonsense. 3rd ban
    (did not gamble him when he was banned)
    And if you were to preview the comments, you would see the witnesses on there.
    Hope this player is steam trade banned, or marked out as a scammer. This is alot of evidance, and i hope justice will be served
  2. :/I-N\:* -Alphadef

:/I-N\:* -Alphadef New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46620848
    I am a witness to the event, the above boxing match did in fact happen, and hotshotchicago did infact beat kitty <3

I can also verify that he did infact also not box while the user was banned from outpost.
  3. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Thank you for reporting, a SR admin will look into this when he / she can.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. :/I-N\:* -Alphadef

:/I-N\:* -Alphadef New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46620848
    I noticed some reports at the very start of the list were reviewed, Just wondering if they were on the top of the list because they were finished?