1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197960460763 - (noczke / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 007, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 007

007 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8498840
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197960460763 (noczke)

Victim profile: 76561197977263409

What happened? Description:
    This user added me as friend and offered me to buy his skins. We negotiated and agreed that I will buy his m4a4 Asiimov field-test for $30 USD via paypal plus 2 esports cases (blue). After I sent the payment to this user, he just logged off his steam chat without sending me his skin. I can't even re-add him as friend because he must be blocking his communication with me. I already submited a ticket for steam support and opened a paypal case disputes as well.​

Provide Evidence:
    I wish I could provide the steam chat screenshot but when I see him logged off steam chat and couldn't find his name on my friend list so I restarted my steam to refresh my friendlist but then I no longer see him on my friend list Luckily, I had bookmarked his steam profile page and got his steam ID on steamdb.info

However, I could provide more important evidences such as scerenshots of paypal transaction, my inventory history and paypal case disputes when this scammer made an absurb lie.

[​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/CTjxtot&aF4M3Qe&r9g07JI&6n1Arlj&tQsj40n#0

I uploaded 5 screenshots on this image hosting that including:

2 screenshots of inventory history that show I didn't have any trading activity with him.

1 screenshot of papal transaction which show i sent payment to this user.

1 screenshot of my activity that show this user becomes my friend. Please note that when he added me as friend. He used the profile name as "ekz", then changed his profile name to "noczke".

1 screenshot of my paypal case disputes with this user that show he made a lie and trying to accuse me as a scammer. View attachment 61919 View attachment 61920 View attachment 61921 View attachment 61922 View attachment 61923

Here is the link to my trade on csgo lounge where you can see this user offered me his knife and m4a4 asiimov. His profile name was "ekz".
    http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=6480269

Attached Files:

2. 007

007 New User

Steam:
    After scamming me, this user doesn't even give a s✿✿✿ to hide his profile because i could see in his steam profile saying that he was in game. Until now, I still can't add this user as a friend so I'm 100% sure that this is not a steam error. He must be blocking his communication with me so that I can't contact him a or leave a comment on his profile.
  3. 007

007 New User

Steam:
    Here is an update about my inventory history that shows my new trade.

inventory3.png
  4. 007

007 New User

Steam:
    This scammer really got balls or he must be a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ when he commented in my paypal case dispute that he had transfered to me an M4A4. As we can see from my inventory , that M4A4 is M4A4 Jungle Tiger which I got from a trade with someone else on 2 March, it's worth about $0.15 . Here is the screenshot of my trade history for that "M4A4 Asiimov Jungle Tiger (Field-tested)

M4A4 Jungle Tiger.png
  5. 007

007 New User

Steam:
    I just found out I lost this Paypal dispute case with the scammer and my case was closed 3 weeks ago. The reason given was no fkn paypal protection for virtual exchange items. Grats, you scumbag scammer. Life's still long and Karma is a fkn b✿✿✿✿, watch out you c✿✿✿.
    Thanks for a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ useless Steam support, Paypal buyer protection and this fkn useless Steamrep forum.
  6. justice4@ll

justice4@ll New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6839740
    Hi mate, Thanks for reporting the issue to SR - I'm sorry to hear you got scammed but Steam will not be able to help as you tried to sell your iteams via PayPal "outside" the steams control and not to mention against the steam ToS - Also the lack of Evidence of the chat between you the person so we do not know what kind of trade was ment to happen its just one persons word over the other, :(
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I have to have the original chat agreement to proceed with this report. This is a vital part of your report.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.