1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197960950107 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by CINAS ฬคгเคt 9 4 8 1 0, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197960950107

Victim profile: 76561198045409939

What happened? Description:
    This man stole my knife. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960950107/
    He wrote that he will pay me on paypal but he didnt do it. He sent to me only request for payment 58 euro to him and marked transaction paid! It confused me. I thought that he sent money to me. He looks trusted because he has a lot of valuable skins and comments on his profile.

I attach screenshots of paypal and trade with this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer.

In the first attachment we can see that he sent to me request for payment, not money.
    Żądania zapłaty means request for payment.
    Oznaczono jako zapłaconą means transaction to him was paid which confused me.
    He wrote "I am buying steam virtual item" too which was to be my knife and it totally confused me.

In 2 and 3 attachment we can see trade my knife to him, and his profile url.

In 4 we can see his name (the same as in his profile) and email (maybe the same as in steam?)

He traded my knife to other account because he doesn't have it on main account now. I know that was my bad but he could scam other people the same as me for items which he has already in his inventory.​

Provide Evidence:
    In the first attachment we can see that he sent to me request for payment, not money.
    Żądania zapłaty means request for payment.
    Oznaczono jako zapłaconą means transaction to him was paid which confused me.
    He wrote "I am buying steam virtual item" too which was to be my knife and it totally confused me.

In 2 and 3 attachment we can see trade my knife to him, and his profile url.

In 4 we can see his name (the same as in his profile) and email (maybe the same as in steam?)​

Attached Files:

2. maN

maN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:342189
    O hello guys, I was surfing the web and just noticed i have been reported, i see it was like half year ago, i kinda remember this situation, but i see that this person has some strange idea of what happened. First of all i was buying the knife from him, that bayonet, i send him money via paypal, but the paypal account from screen shots is not mine, i use different one, and i send money with different account. I send him the money, he traded the knife, but after like one hour, he told me that he is not happy with this trade, he said i paid the price, that is too small for the knife, he said he would report for a scam and so on. So i said i can trade knife back , so he would not spoil my account with fictionary reports, and i insisted to send back the money, i sent him an invoice, from my paypal account, but nothing was done from his side, so i just moved on with the knife, and just noticed he reported me ;/ can this be removed? it kinda spoils my account ;/
  3. Good story... How much time did you think about it?

Stupid liar. I hope you get cancer and your familly too. Tell me better why did you have trade ban form valve and where are your all of your scammed items? :) You had awp dragon lore, karambits and others for more than 1000 euro when valve gave u ban. Did they delete it and then unlock you? So sorry. I sympathise your mother she give birth to motherf✿✿✿er like you. I warn others don't trade with him for money... 18 paiges fake comments on steam profile. All who gave him + rep for trades with real money - lvl 0 steam, private profiles. Don't trust it.

I invite you to Poland my really close friend. You will never have a smile like in your avatar and a bit less teeth.
  4. maN

maN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:342189
    All I can see in your second post is hate and swearing, it is really sad that we had this missunderstading. All my +reputations are from people I traded with, go ask them if you want. I see you are not really educated person, so I do not think that we have anything to talk about.