1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197961204782 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Blubbor || CSGORumble.com, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Blubbor || CSGORumble.com

Blubbor || CSGORumble.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68521799
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961204782

Victim profile: 76561198097309327

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to sell my knife (bayonet doppler FN) on csgolounge,
    this guy commented on my trade, so i added him. he looked very trustworthy.
    He gained my trust, i agreed to go first, after i gave him my knife he would send me the bitcoins worth 260 euros.

this is my BTC address: 1MkdDPTRbBUPcoShqxHV17Zbz7xgioU3Sd
    as you can see i haven't received anything from him.

He told me to wait, so i waited. After a while i told him he should resend the BTC because something must have happened.
    After that he blocked me, and from that moment i was officially scammed....​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 351414 Screenshot of never receiving the 260 euro worth of BTC. (this is very hard proof because in the chat history THE SCAMMER said he sent it to THIS EXACT wallet address)
    View attachment 351415 Screenshot of the date he contacted me on CSGO lounge
    View attachment 351428 Screenshot of him getting the Bayonet doppler FN.

This is the link where he contacted me ! http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=118170860

The chat history is from my mobile because they dissapeared from my steam chat on the desktop.
    View attachment 351447 View attachment 351448 View attachment 351449 View attachment 351451 View attachment 351453 View attachment 351455 View attachment 351456 View attachment 351457 View attachment 351458 View attachment 351459 View attachment 351460
    He blocked me, and ran away with my bayonet doppler.

He stated that he had made 260 eur worth of BTC to my wallet (1MkdDPTRbBUPcoShqxHV17Zbz7xgioU3Sd) which he didn't do at all !!

Please ban him, i don't want any others to be scammed by him.
    Thank you !​

Attached Files:

2. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    We need uncropped/unedited screenshots of your inventory history from the steam application.

Thanks!
  3. Blubbor || CSGORumble.com

Steam:
    moreproof.png here :D
  4. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    I have marked this as evidence provided. An admin will review it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  5. Blubbor || CSGORumble.com

Steam:
    But you do understand what i mean saying the BTC wallet screenshot is very hard evidence?
  6. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    Most of our admins are proficient with bitcoin, I personally only use BTC to sell stuff.
  7. Blubbor || CSGORumble.com

Steam:
    Yeah, i mean everyone can just look my wallet up on www.blockchain.info and see that he didn't send me the money.
  8. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    We know.
  9. been

been New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:469527
    Hello.
    Blobbor,i'm sorry for situation i read above.
    Yesterday i was with friends at home,and i show them how i make profit from the game by re-selling stuff.
    It seems that was big mistake from my side...
    Some of my friends who was on the computer scammed you as i can see from the screens above.
    I can confirm that's my account for sure and as i can see you was scammed from my account.
    No matter it wasn't me on the computer i take the full response for that actions made from my account.
    I'm not going to dispute what happened or anything like that because i'm against that kind of actions and i'm so sorry about it.
    If they blocked you,i'm going to unblock you right now to contact you fixing the problem.
    Once again i'm really sorry about the situation and i'm looking forward to fix it.
    Cyborg,give us time to fix this misunderstanding.
    Thanks.
  10. DeeJayJasdeep

DeeJayJasdeep Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61317124
    Just send the knife back to him dumby
  11. Blubbor || CSGORumble.com

Steam:
    He told me two weeks ago I need to wait for him to "solve this problem with his friend" (obviously bullshit). He would get mad if I asked him when I would get my knife/money back.
    Today he blocked me... again.......

Attached Files:

12. DeeJayJasdeep

DeeJayJasdeep Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61317124
    I get banned and this b✿✿✿✿ still walks? f✿✿✿ steam rep.