1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197961422423 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by meme master, Apr 8, 2015.

1. meme master

meme master New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42681827
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961422423

Victim profile: 76561198045629382

What happened? Description:
    Trying to pull a trick scam involving me sending a knife to a friend and him trying to trick me into sending the him the knife, common scam script, when I mentioned it he immediately removed me and made his profile private. There is no other reason for him doing this, he had full intention of stealing my items as a "bugged item" does not exist.​

Provide Evidence:
    This chat log is him trying to set up his scam, you can see that he immediately removes me as I bring up the common scam.

If i need anything else I will try to get some screenshots but he has blocked me as of now.​

Attached Files:

2. meme master

meme master New User

Steam:
    Blocked me right after.

Attached Files:

3. meme master

meme master New User

Steam:
    Sorry, I think I put the wrong report type, but you guys get what he tried to do.
  4. JkNotAnym0re

JkNotAnym0re New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70718202
    He tried to do the same to me haha, I wish I screen'd the conversation but I accidentally closed the box.
  5. JkNotAnym0re

JkNotAnym0re New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70718202
    Please ban this person, if you go to his profile you can see he also tries to fake his rep in comments like he has 34 pages but 90% is just him spamming . and and other guy spamming, also has a lot of banned friends, people saying that they go first in the trades that include real money which is bull@#$%. The guy wasted 30 minutes of my life, please get rid of him -__-