1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197961868111 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by w34ksaUce, Mar 10, 2015.

1. w34ksaUce

w34ksaUce New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3503102
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961868111

Victim profile: 76561197967271932

What happened? Description:
    He added me wanting to trade for my knife. Didn't have any items in his inventory, said he could buy keys form his friend, but wanted me to give my knife to a friend to hold. I've encountered this kind of scam before, he or his fried makes a copy of my profile and invites them to a group chat and then his impostor friend tries to trade my friend and have him give the fake me my knife. I was unable to take a screen shot of his profile before he unfriendly me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I attached Screenshots of the whole chat and of his profile. I was too late to get his profile before he unfriendly me.​

Attached Files:

• s1.png
      s1.png
      File size:
      262.3 KB
      Views:
    • s2.png
      s2.png
      File size:
      253.2 KB
      Views:
    • s3.png
      s3.png
      File size:
      272.3 KB
      Views:
    • s4.png
      s4.png
      File size:
      357 KB
      Views:
    • s5.png
      s5.png
      File size:
      281.6 KB
      Views:
  2. OMGanooby

OMGanooby New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68720792
    Yea, this guy also tried to scam me. He wanted to buy my knife for keys and he asked for a guarantor. I told him on of my irl friend's steam name and he added me to a group chat with my "friend". His friend posed as my friend and tried to get me to give him the knife as a middle man. I quit out of the chat before I took screen shots.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @w34ksaUce, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**