1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197963293484 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by largeelvis, Jan 27, 2016.

1. largeelvis

largeelvis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6616
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963293484

Victim profile: 76561198000685656

What happened? Description:
    Soul agreed to sell a FT bayonet boreal forest to Nulltruth for 75$ in steam codes. After saying he couldn't purchase the codes, he then agreed to pay via paypal. After soul sent him a trade offer for the knife, Nulltruth accepted and blocked and removed Soul from his friends list.​

Provide Evidence:
    Soul posted this gallery of screenshots including chat agreement and open trade window:
    http://imgur.com/a/mratM

Soul said he would be on late tonight to post support for this report. I will also ask him to take screenshots of his trade history and paypal history.

This is the third streamrep report for paypal scamming csgo knives for nulltruth, he recently traded all the items out of his inventory and made it private. He also deleted comments off his profile that showed he was still actively looking to do paypal trades with others.​

Attached Files:

2. largeelvis

largeelvis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6616
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @largeelvis We don't accept 3rd party reports- you need to have the victim make the report with the supplied evidence.

Edit: Awaiting reply from Victim in this case.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  4. Soul Knife got scammed :(

Soul Knife got scammed :( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20209964
    Hi Horse, Elvis was being a good friend and helping me out here. Is there anything else I can do to provide more information or will I have to file it mysellf? Thanks.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Soul Knife got scammed :( I need screen shot of your trade inventory history taken in a web browser, move your mouse pointer over the users name in question for that trade so it pops up the URL hyper text box at the bottom of the screen. Also paypal screen shot showing history from lets say a few days prior to and till present - both screens need to be full shots and completely unedited.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Soul Knife got scammed :(

Steam:
    Sorry, been super busy haven't responded quickly. Here's a couple screenshots you requested. Please let me know if you need more proof for anything. Not sure why my mouse pointer doesn't show but here's the album with the pics: http://imgur.com/a/F75kf
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Upload them to the report here please.
  9. Soul Knife got scammed :(

Steam:
    Like this? [​IMG] [​IMG]
  10. Soul Knife got scammed :(

Steam:
    Here, if open image in new tab doesn't work.

Attached Files:

11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - I'm moving this report to review - Also if you wish to review the accused, they were marked earlier from another report I worked.