1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197963668908 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Phish Phood, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phish Phood

Phish Phood New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39030100
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963668908

Victim profile: 76561198038325928

What happened? Description:
    Found him on CSGO Lounge. Saw he had a decent amount of rep on there. Asked him about an unconfirmed report he had on here and he stated it was still under investigation. Never got the money from him in Paypal. He went offline and deleted me immediately after.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached are the screenshots I requested from him in order. As well as a copy of the chat. I also show that I have not received the money from him on Paypal. The trade offer was accepted at 8:53. As you can see from the chat he sent me the last message at 8:54 and immediately went "offline". As you can see from the screenshot of the steamrep page, he simply deleted me.​

Attached Files:

2. Phish Phood

Phish Phood New User

Steam:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Phish Phood Could you retake your paypal screenshot this time show history from this day of the scam to present please? Also an unedited shot of your trade inventory history - you appear to have cropped or edited the last few shots of that and I need to see a full unedited screen along with the URL at the top of it. To do that Click Steam - Settings - Interface and check box to display steam address bar. - Also any screens you have as shown in previous reply make sure you upload them HERE not gyazo or any other 3rd party site. THanks!
  4. Phish Phood

Phish Phood New User

Steam:
    If you need anymore screenshots or these still aren't sufficient enough let me know. Also, the gyazo links above were just to show the item was no longer in his inventory but I'm not sure if that's relevant or not as anyone can go to their profile and check the inventory. But if you still want me to upload those directly here just let me know and I will.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Phish Phood The trade inventory history screen is ok, the paypal screen is cut off as it says 20 transactions but I only see 17 and a end date months ago....could you do say just cover Oct thru now?
  6. Phish Phood

Phish Phood New User

Steam:
    That's because I haven't had any Paypal transactions since June 1st . Here's the rest of the transactions out of the 20 from all of 2015. As well as what you asked which is Oct thru now.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - not showing the transactions is what I'm looking for as in I needed to verify you didn't have one if you understand what I'm getting at.

That should be all I need here - I'm gonna submit the report for final review. Thanks!
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Phish Phood,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.