1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197964637230 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Badeye, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badeye

Badeye New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31986467
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197964637230

Victim profile: 76561198024238662

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to pay me 120$ on paypal for my knife, but i had to go first.
    He paid me before 10ct and 1ct to prove me that he has a valid paypal account.
    I trusted him (my fault). I traded him the knife (i have video evidence) but i recieved nothing. He said he is sleepy and i can contact him tomorrow if i have any problems.

Video evidence of the trade exists, if needed i am willing to upload it. (here was no option for it, plus the video is quite big).​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history?
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.
  3. Badeye

Badeye New User

Steam:
    Thanks for the reply, here is my paypal history. The 1 and 10 cent donations were from him, he even said so in the chat that he accidently transfered small amounts twice. The history screenshot goes 1 transaction further, which did not take place on that day, which proves that he never transfered the 120$ we agreed on, which proves this case as a scam.
    You have his paypal account information, his steam account information, please do something about him and i hope nobody else runs into his trap again!

Attached Files:

4. Badeye

Badeye New User

Steam:
    And he blocked me two hours after he said he is sleepy, still on August the 31st, just like he did in the other case about him.
  5. Benjy

Benjy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2185751
    ez for fake this picture lol ...
  6. Badeye

Badeye New User

Steam:
    Ask paypal. Come to my house and look at my screen. Screenshots were asked, WHY should i fake this?? I thought this is a community against scams, i got scammed, i lost a knife and got nothing in return!!
    I did everything (Multiple evidence photos) to convince you, there was a similar report a while back (which i saw after i made this mistake and searched for places where i can report him, which lead me to this page).

I know that most likely i will not see the knife or my money again, but the least thing i can do is report him! He has still a steam account with many games on it, and i hardly doubt that he will just stop ripping off others. Thats why i created this post, please bring a bit of respect for me and dont just write "fake lol". I got betraided for 120$, thats a whole lot of money and i dont want others to trap into his hands too!
  7. Badeye

Badeye New User

Steam:
    And i just realized you did this! Just checked your Steam Number, wow how do you even have the nerve to come up here and accuse ME of a liar! This is just... this is pathetic. I am sorry but this is pathetic.
    I realy hope karma is going to strike and something bad happends to you in return. I hope the community values your word against 2 seperate accuses, where one has real evidence!
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @Badeye.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  9. Badeye

Badeye New User

Steam:
    Is there anything going to happen? Nearly a week is over now and it is still marked as ready for review :/
  10. Badeye

Badeye New User

Steam:
    Bump? It's been now over 2(!!!) months and nothing happened! Can somebody please give a statement, what is taking so long???
  11. Badeye

Badeye New User

Steam:
    ASAP? Half a year ago i got scammed, still waiting for some kind of an awnser....
  12. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello @Badeye,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.