1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197966004956 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KILLA CAM, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KILLA CAM

KILLA CAM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1478279
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197966004956

Victim profile: 76561197963222287

What happened? Description:
    Sold user 60 keys via paypal. User sent payment paypal via gift, and charged back immediately the next day.​

Provide Evidence:
    Included is a screenshot of the three paypal payments from him for 40 dollars each, the three charge back notices the next day, as well as one of the payments he made with the note including a steam ID he used altered to make it look like a duped account.​

Attached Files:

2. KILLA CAM

KILLA CAM New User

Steam:
    Image of my trade history, exactly 3 transactions 20 keys a piece

Attached Files:

3. can confirm. charged back on 38$ on me aswel.
  4. KILLA CAM

KILLA CAM New User

Steam:
    Do you have any screenshots of your interactions? did you talk to paypal?

They resolved the claim in his favor but gave me a curtiousy reembursement. I spoke to a supervisor who told me "he must have known what he was doing"

Glad i didnt lose any value but hope this dude burns
  5. Curtiits

Curtiits Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64189463
  6. Curtiits

Curtiits Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64189463
    also added you op - wondering how to get my $$ back
  7. Cucumber 2

Cucumber 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92170665
    Charged back $6.30 from me :'( No ss doe :(
  8. Str8 outa Compton

Str8 outa Compton New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2869614
    @Above idiots posting nonsense, I never dealt with any of you so stop spewing bullshit. How much did OP pay you to help him trash my profile?

@OP, I never chargedback on you and what you posted is hardly proof, the trades you posted are also not 20 keys each, it's 19 + 21+ 20 so I guess you need to finetune your photoshop skills a bit more.
  9. KILLA CAM

KILLA CAM New User

Steam:
    Ive moved about 500+keys in the past few weeks with everyone ive sold to going first and have already accumulated 2 pages of solid rep including dealing with reputable and established key dealers.

What motivation would i have to lie about this and furthermore why would several other people who i have no affiliation with come forward with the same allegations

Your account is burned. Be happy you had a semi successful scam and best of luck being a piece of s✿✿✿ in the future
  10. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello,

Please do not carry out discussions in report threads - they are NOT forums for open discourse.

If you have something constructive to add, you are welcome to reply. However, opinions, "he scammed me too"s, vouches, and anecdotes are not welcome and will result in forum warnings and bans.

Specific things we do not want to see are:
    - Repping. Evidence stands by itself and any vouches are disregarded and void.
    - Reporting the accused, they should make their own report.
    - Petty replies and drawn out arguments.
    - Opinions on the report as a whole.

Things that we want to see are:
    - Asking reporter to upload evidence that is currently missing from report criteria.
    - Additional evidence, for example item history on backpack.tf or tf2items.
    - Accused user replying, settling the report by either counter evidence.

Best,
    Gentleman
  11. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Hello KILLA CAM,

The evidence you've uploaded in Report: 76561197966004956 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items) is not properly formatted.
    Please review SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.

Screenshot evidence must:
    - contain all relevant information
    - be uncropped
    - be unedited

Please upload the required evidence. Thank you.

Best,
    Gentleman
  12. Str8 outa Compton

Steam:
    Since OP hasn't responded in several months, could you please close this report so that I no longer have to endure having to explain why I have an open report every time someone checks my steamrep?

I have several pages of +reps from cash transactions and have never had any issues with anyone else than this thread starter.. Having a report tied to my account is damaging in several ways and it has literally been over a year since it got created with no real evidence presented.

So if you could take it down and restore my clean SR profile I'd be very thankful.

Regards, Nix.
  13. Str8 outa Compton

Steam:
    As to providing counter-evidence, there is literally nothing in his report that points towards me being guilty of anything at all, even the Paypal transaction he provided has a SteamID in the note that doesn't match mine.

There is no chat logs, no part where I agree to any type of transaction - nothing besides a trade history with my name in it that could have been faked in the matter of minutes, either by photoshop or someone else using the same name as me.
  14. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Hello KILLA CAM,

Unfortunately, there is not enough evidence presented for this report to be processed.
    I will be archiving this thread shortly.

I recommend that you read SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.
    If any new evidence comes to light, feel free to create a new report.

Best,
    Gentleman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.