1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197966763244 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by cdc, Feb 5, 2016.

1. cdc

cdc New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89129363
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197966763244

Victim profile: 76561198138524455

What happened? Description:
    I just added him from csgolounge , this guy buying knives ,skins & keys. He had 29 pages of rep , CLEAN STEAMREP , high csgolounge reputation, and steam level VERY high 200 steam level, he seems legit and trustable , but i did not see that this guy grade this level FOR 2 DAYS , its 22 JAN, 23 JAN and few badges for 1 FEB , yea i just look at this after this guy scammed me , I know that i`m not first , and i`m not last. So admins please BAN him!!Because if this guy will got ban ,then csgolounge will be :BANNED . This will really help. Be careful GUYS!
    I provided : Chat history, Trade history , Paypal latest history .
    P.S I`m sorry , my english is not perfect but i believe you can understand me )​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. cdc

cdc New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89129363
    By the way, this guy started with boost rep , 15 jan , look at this pages of rep. 15 jan first fake rep. Omg , just be careful guys
  3. Mark | B > Skins/Keys

Mark | B > Skins/Keys Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3248758
    Hello! It's a fake report! He told "I just added him from csgolounge" it's impossible becuse he has ban on csgolounge. This is his lounge link: http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198138524455
    I didn't made any trade 5th feb... [​IMG]
    I will give teamviewer or something if Admin need to check it, and please clean this report.Thanks!
  4. Mark | B > Skins/Keys

Mark | B > Skins/Keys Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3248758
    This is my trade history

Attached Files:

5. SPACE MURRINEEEESSSSS

SPACE MURRINEEEESSSSS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52450686
    Mark you a✿✿✿✿✿✿, your trade history is proof of you scamming me, my paypal has no money at all. You scammed me out of my knife when I trusted you to be legit. Are all your recommendations fake? You prick, burn in hell.

Attached Files:

6. SPACE MURRINEEEESSSSS

Steam:
    Mark prob got his buddies to ban the poor bastard that made this post, my report was invalidated because I made the mistake of closing the chat.
  7. SPACE MURRINEEEESSSSS

Steam:
  8. SPACE MURRINEEEESSSSS

Steam:
    If you look in ANNABELLA's inventory, you can see my Karambit Doppler FN P4, but renamed
  9. SpyCrab 3

SpyCrab 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55933710
    he has scammed me as well. We need to get this guy banned. How can he be allowed to do this still. :(
  10. SpyCrab 3

SpyCrab 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55933710
    you can see my report on my profile
  11. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @cdc, please provide a:
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hello @Mark | B > Skins/Keys, if you wish to provide counter evidence please provide:
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Edward. likes this.
  12. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @cdc,
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**