1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197970331554 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GeoGh0st, Jun 30, 2015.

1. GeoGh0st

GeoGh0st New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30487402
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197970331554

Victim profile: 76561198075821868

What happened? Description:
    He added me and said that he was selling keys. He only accepts skirll. I wanted to buy keys and his keys was very cheap. I sent him money on skirll and then he blocked and deleted me. I sent him money for 80 keys.​

Provide Evidence:
    He added me and said that he was selling keys. He only accepts skirll. I wanted to buy keys and his keys was very cheap. I sent him money on skirll and then he blocked and deleted me. I sent him money for 80 keys.​

Attached Files:

2. GeoGh0st

GeoGh0st New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30487402
    It is other guy. Please remove this post. I wanted to report other. Sorry steamrep.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @GeoGh0st,

If you are the victim of this scam, please fill your own information into the victim block, and submit the report from your own account you were scammed from. Do not post from an alternate account. Additionally, there is no evidence in this report, so I am archiving it.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**