1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197988243459 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by xXAWPGod69Xx, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXAWPGod69Xx

xXAWPGod69Xx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81802135
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197988243459

Victim profile: 76561197988243459

What happened? Description:
    He sent me a friend request saying that he is interested in my forest field tested huntsman knife and my ak47 field tested cartel. I told him i don't want to trade my cartel, he said ok we will just trade knives. He told me he ordered this butterfly knife on opskins and if I sent him an offer he will immediately counter offer with his butterfly knife, he had a really good steam rep with a bunch of comments saying how he is a good trader and he showed me pictures of his trade histoy so i thought he was legit. After I sent him the trade he didn't counter offer and he just accepted it. Then he msgs me why didn't i add the ak and the m4 which he told me I didn't have to add the ak, and the m4 he just made up after. Then he told me he was going to block me and remove me as friend if i didn't give him the ak. I told him no, then he removed me as a friend and made his profile private. I have proof of our conversation.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot (6)- Showing him accepting trade without making counter offer

Screenshot (7)- Our Conversation saying he wants the ak now after he already accepted my knife

Screenshot (9)- His profile set to private after all of this
    View attachment 445563

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for report - it is invalid since the rest of the chat isn't present and I'm assuming is on a voice over like skype or discord which we can't accept. The user is however already banned/tagged at this time there isn't much more we can do.
    Always keep any steam trade discussions on steam chat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.