1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197989452244 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by :((, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :((

:(( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77995089
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197989452244

Victim profile: 76561198116255907
    What happened? Description:
    I was looking to buy keys at a lower price than the usual 2.5 USD, and came across Crax. Crax had about 20 pages of rep so I felt a little bit of trust there, but later realized it was rubbish. I contacted him through steam. We discussed prices, methods of transaction, and the time of transaction. You can see in the evidence below the conversation we had. After I had sent him the 11$ for 5 CS:GO keys, I waited an hour (watched a movie) came back and realized that he had not sent me the keys and had blocked me.​
    Provide Evidence:
    These are screenshots proving that we had made a deal, and he had not followed through with that deal. They also show that I completed my end of the deal, but he did not complete his, I sent him the money at 6:30PM, and checked my trade history at 10:00PM, then realized he had blocked me.​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    The strikethrough on the text is due to a bad bbcode tag in the scammer's name.
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @:((,
    I need a full screen picture of your all activity screen from Paypal. In that picture I need to see the url bar at the top of the page. Do not crop or edit.
    I need the entire chat agreement in a full screen Steam client browser. Do not crop or edit pictures.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.