1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197991307420 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Xydxydxyd, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xydxydxyd

Xydxydxyd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62606074
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197991307420

Victim profile: 76561198085477876

What happened? Description:
    He/she came forth with proposal to somehow rig a csgo roulette. Claiming to be a mod. Unfortunately I did not persist to ask what the site was. I added him/her over a year ago for trading but their inventory has since been liquidated and account has not been played on.

Lotto/jackpot scams are very elaborate and I honestly don't know how they could have scammed me if I went along unless he/she really was a mod and rigged it for a friend so I lost my stuff. Corruption?​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot of chat history​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Xydxydxyd You shouldn't try to steal anyway from a rigged system.
    It is a scam but I need a screen shot of your trade inventory history for last few days to present, open this in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows up URL at the bottom left - screen shot that and upload please.
  3. Xydxydxyd

Xydxydxyd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62606074
    I didn't try to steal at all? he/she approached me because I have some inventory value and I had him/her added from a long time ago. If you can bother checking the message times, and match that to Sydney time, you will see that this report was posted less than 10 minutes from the time of that chat. I did NOT participate in this. I only filled in myself as the victim because it was a required field. Absolutely NOTHING resulted from this chat and I simply reported him/her as soon as I typed the last bit in. I'm not going to spend time to show my trade offers.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok just checking here - we are certainly not going to back a report but that is good.. but since you refuse to show me what I need I'm going to archive the report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.