1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197995403016 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Tovarishch, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Tovarishch

Tovarishch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31460793
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197995403016

Victim profile: 76561198045983728

What happened? Description:
    Ryujii messaged Nibbles attempt to buy purchase two of his knives for apox. $500 USD. Ryujii started a group chat and invited Nibbles, "Mad-Max" who actually turned out to be an impersonator saying that SteamRep administrators are /not/ allowed to use their own accounts to assist in high-value trading. The person who began to impersonate Mad-Max ended up attempting to impersonate me http://steamcommunity.com/id/NikkiBun/ in the group chat that I was never invited to. Nibbles recorded all of the event's that occurred while I assisted him on via the SteamRep website.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] This is the image of the impersonator obviously attempting to pass as me.

A video was recorded during the Scam. Video is currently being compressed and being uploaded onto Youtube. Once uploaded I will immediately post it on here.

[​IMG] This is the chatlog that I had with Ryujii.

Attached Files:

2. Do u KNOW ?

Do u KNOW ? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46463524