1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197997488196 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kraske-, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Kraske-

Kraske- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15727702
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197997488196

Victim profile: 76561197991721132

What happened? Description:
    Attempt to scam paypal money for counter strike global offensive skins. First time buyng and got scammed like that, so here is some evidence.​

Provide Evidence:
    First of all wanted to say sorry for my bad english this is not my language.
    But you will understand all of this.

So I wanted to buy AWP ASIIMOV FT

He offered me for it 50$ without PP fees. We agreed that I would go first, so he gaved me first email you can see in picture first, so I sended to that one, and he told me that he forgoted the password of that paypal email, and that he wont accept the money, and I will get it back in few days automatically. So I refunded that payment from paypal, and I asked for another email to paypal, so he gaved me another one, So I sended again 50$ to new pp email, and then he got the payment, but he started to talk some strange things that I need to accept the payment, so he could take it and I will not be able to get it back, and I need somehow to complete the transatcion, even thought It showed to me that its completed in my paypal account... And finnaly he called me a scammer and blocked.

Here is my paypal history. I refunded the money, but wanted to report this guy.
    Next time guys be careful of these scammers.
    My paypal history:
    http://i.imgur.com/p1LNvF4.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    Added to account's list of offenses.
    Thank you for your report!