1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198002102644 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by benetti32|cz, Apr 30, 2016.

1. benetti32|cz

benetti32|cz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20614742
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198002102644

Victim profile: 76561198001495213

What happened? Description:
    Added him on CSGL, he wanted to trade my knife for his StatTrakā„¢ M4A1-S | Hyper Beast Factory new, I created a trade offer but couldn't confirm it in authenticator, when I checked Steam the offer couldn't be completed because the item was unavailable.
    Same happened 2 times, then I found every time I created the offer he quickly swapped the Factory New gun for Well Worn, then asked me to send the trade again because of "errors"... clear example of switching items.​

Provide Evidence:
    Everything can be clearly seen on the attached screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @benetti32|cz I don't see the in chat where you specified FN or WW to the item in question.. do you have that chat?
    Can you show both the trade offers in the same screen shot?
  3. benetti32|cz

benetti32|cz New User

Steam:
    Attached screen shot with the 2 unsuccessful offers for FN. Only chat I have is the one I attached so I didn't specify the quality since on the CSGL screen is visible that the offer is for FN, in my trade is also FN, but then he quickly swap to WW (and deletes me when I point that), hopefully it's enough.

Attached Files:

• 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      209.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm afraid you didn't specify the quality in the chat as you said which without that how are we to know or verify which item was exactly the one to be traded.
    The CSGL screen is edited also - no way to say one thing to another.
    Your going to have to provide a full screen of the CSGL shot completely unedited and a side by side unedited screen shot of the mouse over of each item in each trade offer so I can TRY to link them to the chat - make sure they are full screen I need to see everything including the windows start bar date/time.
    At this point though as it stands the report is invalid since as you mentioned and as I followed up with saying that the quality was essential to the agreement to be noted in the chat in plain view.
  5. benetti32|cz

benetti32|cz New User

Steam:
    Here are the required screenshots, I edited the CSGL one before to hide one guy who has nothing to do with this.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks moving to review.
  7. Shark 3

Shark 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52782268
    this guy want scamm me too with the same method. i do a report right 5 minutes ago.
  8. Shark 3

Shark 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52782268