1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198004301967 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hank Trill, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank Trill

Hank Trill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62859336
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198004301967

Victim profile: 76561198085984401

What happened? Description:
    User promised PayPal payment in exchange for skins. Blocked me after receiving first skin, Profile needs to be banned permanently so this does not happen to others like me. Conversation and trade log between me and the user can be seen in the attached files bellow.​

Provide Evidence:
    User promised PayPal payment in exchange for skins. Blocked me after receiving first skin, Profile needs to be banned permanently so this does not happen to others like me. Conversation and trade log between me and the user can be seen in the attached files bellow.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Do you have screenshots of the rest of the conversation?
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.