1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198011894731 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ANMAL, Nov 21, 2015.

1. ANMAL

ANMAL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53129725
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198011894731

Victim profile: 76561198066525178

What happened? Description:
    This kid doesn't stand up to his word and honor a deal. I gave him a second chance before coming here but unfortunately he did not care.

I had a Karambit Fade 80/17/3 and he had a Karambit Crimson Web.

When we were discussing the trade, he was a bit short in adds, but he had some trade banned items (Orion + Jaguar from steam market) that he could not trade yet. He has +2000 hours on CSGO and a level 60 on steam, so I decided to ask if I could trust him and "expect" him to send the trade-banned items in 3 days.. I have done this a few times before and never had problems.

These are his exact words:

" Panda_V1rus wrote: (5 days ago)
    @ANMAL
    yeah mate I been trading for a long time I got no problems sending it after I wouldnt jepordise my acccount for anything"

Next day when I wake up, he had already deleted me and "changed his mind" about the adds, saying I was "greedy" and didn't need the adds because I have a "good inventory".

I gave him a second chance to think about his actions, he then said he would still send the items when they became tradable, but now he simply "blocked" me and is not answering anymore.

So yeah, not sure if this is considered a scam, but I have decided to open this report here, people should know that this kid can not be trusted.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Please upload an uncropped screenshot of your inventory history from the steam application. Thanks!
  3. ANMAL

ANMAL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53129725
    Sorry, forgot about that one.
    Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 23.12.06.png