1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198020525488 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Beautiful, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Beautiful

Beautiful New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78141444
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198020525488

Victim profile: 76561198116548617

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to tade my knife for real money and someone accepted that trade and he offered a middleman from this site. We agreed that i will trade my knife to the middleman and then the money will be transfered but as soon as i transfered the money the middle man logged off and i didnt receive any money in paypal.​

Provide Evidence:
    I wanted to tade my knife for real money and someone accepted that trade and he offered a middleman from this site. We agreed that i will trade my knife to the middleman and then the money will be transfered but as soon as i transfered the money the middle man logged off and i didnt receive any money in paypal.
    Pls ban this man and if it is possible give me back my knife. I needed that money so that my sister can finally celebrate birthday like she should celebrate (we dont have enough money is the family). Pls Help me and pls comment admins about what u did with my report​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, please link the other user and confirm the identity of the impersonator.

Also give your trading history and paypal history.
  3. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    @Beautiful,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.