1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198020576893 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sheriff Huso, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Sheriff Huso

Sheriff Huso New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119159426
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198020576893

Victim profile: 76561198198584581

What happened? Description:
    I gotten a tradeoffer for on a buypost I've posted on csgo-lounge. My offer is: 330 keys for any Field-Tested AWP Dragon Lore.
    I got the offer, initially it looked legit. But then I've noticed the howl, hidden in between all of the keys.
    The screenshots include all of the evidence, I had to cut it, because I can't fit a tradewindow of 330 keys into my browser.
    The last screenshot included shows the entire trade up to the howl.
    He also took exactly 329 keys + the howl, that should be proof enough, that it wasn't just a mistake.​

Provide Evidence:
    I'll describe every single image, included in this huge paint-photo:
    1.) My golounge offer. It states 330 keys for Dragon Lore FT

2.) The tradeoffer of him, looks legit. Also included a new window of him, and a window of his converted steam URL.

3.) I scrolled down a bit, to the hidden M4 Howl Factory New. It was in there after ~ 200 keys, pretty hard to spot with that many keys.

4.) It shows that the total amount of items was 330 (329 keys + the howl). This should be proof that his intentions are clear. He tried to mislead me, and make me believe thats 330 keys.

5.) I zoomed out until you can see the howl. This is my attempt of proofing, that this isn't a fake.​

Attached Files:

2. ReLWooDY

ReLWooDY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30155582
    I Told this boy que was a misunderstanding, Which was on the keys and howl and Then was delivering the lore in QuickSell, he cam across rude to me.
    Just a kid wanting to appear.
    I even apologized for that little s✿✿✿. This forum and for those who think he is right, only this evidence, without seeing the other side.
    Great s✿✿✿ this forum.
  3. ReLWooDY

ReLWooDY New User

Steam:
    With 125 hours, new account, ending with a steam of an honest player and 1000 hours and 7 years of steam .. This is the level of guy who helped you.
  4. Sheriff Huso

Sheriff Huso New User

Steam:
    I don't see the other side. There is no way, this can ever be a missunderstanding. With steamhelper you would have to put in 200ish keys, the howl, and then 129 keys. Clearly not on purpose.
    You also have the scam tag, (thanks to valve), that made me doublecheck. Clearly you must be a honest player :D
  5. ReLWooDY

ReLWooDY New User

Steam:
    I explained exactly what happened, you acted in bad faith come here .. you are a kid .. I have that in my steam? Me prove it. I never gave a blow on whether any person .. you are a kid
  6. ReLWooDY

ReLWooDY New User

Steam:
    I said I was wrong, I lost me with steamhelper if I were scam, would I be here? In any case, I apologize again, but you have to grow and understand that I did not act in bad faith, now you said that my nickname is scam? I use it to 7 years, from 1.6 .. Do not understand your slanders against my person.
    In any case, I hope this post will be deleted.
    It is my sincere apologies.
  7. Sheriff Huso

Sheriff Huso New User

Steam:
    thats the message everybody gets who is getting a tradeoffer from you.

Attached Files:

8. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Sheriff Huso
    The purpose of trade offers is so both parties have more than sufficient time to review the trade content.
    As this does not constitute as a quick switch attempt, this report will now be archived.
    However, if a similar report is filed against the same accused, this report will act as supporting evidence.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.