1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Report: 76561198021678061 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack

WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50289634
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198021678061

Victim profile: 76561198060844996

What happened? Description:
    He looked trustworthy but i was mistaken. We agreed to trade my items via Paypal. He said that he will send me 100 euros upfront for my MW Crimson Web Butterfly and BS M4A1-S Master piece, and after i give him the items he will send the other 248 euros. So i received the first 100 euros, gave him the items and then he deleted and blocked me on Steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is all the evidence you need.
    If you need anything more, please contact me.​

Attached Files:

2. WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack

Steam:
    Forgot to attach the Inventory History.

Attached Files:

3. ★ GeT_RekT_BiTcH

★ GeT_RekT_BiTcH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30706166
    Wow, you have some balls kid. This is some next level scamming right here..
    I did send him the payments and he removed me afterwards Admins.
    He's most likely trying to get his items back and make double profits.
    I've recently sold hundreds of keys and cashed out my entire inventory and that left me with a great amount of reputation and people who back my corner!

This guy photoshopped and cropped his pictures, as you can clearly see!

Attached a full sized paypal screenshot with every payment in it.

Attached Files:

4. WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack

Steam:
    There you go scumbag. And why would i risk my reputation to gain double profit? I got 3 times more rep than you, i even have cash rep which you don't (that should've been a HUGE red flag for me, but i decided to trust you, worst mistake of my life). I have nothing to gain by doing that to you, i thought you were a kind man until you scammed me.

You can check his inventory he sold the knife for 70-80% of its worth just to gain fast keys so he can sell them and not have any evidence.

I can even do a SKYPE SCREEN SHARE of my Paypal page so there is no doubt that this mofo scammed me.

I'm not replying to you until an official admin comes and asks me or you something.

Attached Files:

5. ★ GeT_RekT_BiTcH

Steam:
    Do whatever you like, you even added a friend of mine and sent him photoshopped pictures.
    He wasn't impressed either.
    Oh and I have tons of cash rep, everything in your story doesn't add up.
  6. WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack

Steam:
    Yes, everything except all my evidence. I even have the photoshopped screenshots you sent me with your fake Paypal balance. I will provide those too if needed, ill do everything in my power to shut down your little scamming operation.

Here is the the FAKE Paypal balance he sent to me, with 1536.90euros on i ( http://gyazo.com/c068dd39bfb6e293d1399fa830fa6980 ). You can compare it to the pic he posted in his first comment here.

The picture is the chat window where he sent me the gyazo link, just in case he claims its "photoshopped" again.

Face it buddy you f✿✿✿ed up, you messed with the wrong guy. Nothing you say or do will change the fact that your a fking scammer. I'm prepared to do a live video stream with the admins showing my paypal account, and bringing you down.

Attached Files:

7. ★ GeT_RekT_BiTcH

Steam:
    You're taking this pretty far just to make profit. Photoshopping all those images.
    I have 14 pages of cash +reps from people who either bought 1000 dollar knives or a shitload of keys.
    In a simple equation, I would make more money to scam those people for 1000 dollar transactions than you over a couple hundred euro.
    Just the fact that you try so hard to not get marked as scammer yourself is just sad.

We'll see what the Admins think of this case, if you read this admins, i have tons of positive feedback and alot of history in cash trading (on paypal too) to prove this is ridiculous.
  8. Chesteronuts

Chesteronuts New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60628716
  9. Sp3ctA

Sp3ctA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30082310
    ★ GeT_RekT_BiTcH
    Steam account : http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigboyyy/

He is a scammer ! BigBoyyy / Get_RekT_Bitch is a scammer !
    He did the same thing to my friend january 8 !

Get_Rekt_Bitch / bigboyyy said he will buy the skin for 380€ and he canceled the transfer !
    Some proof :
    The skin stolen by BigBoyyy / Get_Rekt_Bitch = http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/★ Bayonet | Fade (Factory New)

SCAMMER Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigboyyy/

The money transfert : http://i.gyazo.com/97ef508d57cdfca528eb3005c8b0f537.png
    http://i.gyazo.com/ab971dcc7040a62423944e509e58e9de.png

User "Get_Rekt_Bitch" alias Bigboyyy (on steam ) IS A SCAMMER and a liar. Don't trust him.
    We will contact a judge to file a complaint.

LAW In France :

sanction

The scam is an offense punishable under Article 313-1 of the Criminal Code. In addition to compensation for the victim because of the damage suffered (goods or refund of amounts paid, payment of default interest ...), the offender is liable to a maximum penalty of 5 years imprisonment and 375,000 euros fine. In some cases, these penalties can be raised to 7 years and fine of € 750,000 including.
    The attempted fraud is punishable by the same penalties as if the offense is actually carried out.
    The crime of fraud is prescribed within 3 years from the date of delivery of the thing or the last payment of money when the victim was to pay a regular payment.

I will visit you in jail Get_Rekt_Bitch alias bigboyyy.

10. ★ GeT_RekT_BiTcH

Steam:
    ^ This is just making me laugh, nice conspiracy mates.
  11. Chesteronuts

Chesteronuts New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60628716
    I gave you a Bayonet Fade Factory New, you made a fake payment. And I lost my skin, do you have any proof about that money you gave me?
  12. Sp3ctA

Sp3ctA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30082310
    Are you serious ? We don't want you to give us something, we want you to go in jail. Where is the conspiracy ? And the last thing we want is to prevent new scams from you.
    You're pathetic.
  13. ★ GeT_RekT_BiTcH

Steam:
    How about, if you have a problem with me, like your buddy friend, you just file a report on steamrep and see what happens :)
  14. ★ GeT_RekT_BiTcH

Steam:
    Can someone close this.
  15. WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack

Steam:
    It won't get closed until you are banned for scamming innocent people.

What, is it hurting your scamming business? People don't trust you when they see that you have reports?
    I'm so glad. I hope no one else suffers loss like i did.
  16. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Please only post on this thread if your comments include evidence to THIS report.

Please create your own report. Do not post on this one.

I am locking this thread until it can be reviewed by a moderator/admin. If anyone has evidence that is related to this report that has not been put on it already, send me a PM here on the forums and I will unlock it for you.
  17. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack,
    I need a full screen picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the month of Jan 2015. In that picture I need to see the url bar at the top of the page. Do not crop or edit the photo.
    I need a full screen picture of your inventory history for the day of the trade. Make sure that you show at least one trade from the previous day. Do not crop or edit.
  18. WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack

Steam:
    Thank you for your reply.

I will deliver all of that as soon as i get back from my vacation.
  19. WhyNotHandsomeFlapjack

Steam:
    Here you go sir.

Attached Files:

20. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.