1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198027359492 - (ZeroKnightG1 / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Masu, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Masu

Masu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38053500
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198027359492 (ZeroKnightG1)

Victim profile: 76561198036372728

What happened? Description:
    So this guy offered me a 50 euros for my stat track saw off and we used voice chat and because i was so damn tired i did some stupid s✿✿✿.

1. i used team viewer wich i have never used.
    2. walked like a sheep in a rope following him like an idiot
    3. he was supposed to go first but i just god damnly in my mind didnt think anything clearly(ofc because i was sleepy but yeah)
    4. so when we traded i just did thing like an idiot and followed what he said and believed him(dont know why....) and we traded i even god damn redied the trade like a moron and was like this "this code is invalid" dont know why i didnt suspect anything
    5. so we traded like this he was supposed to give me 50 on steam cash from this site
    http://www.pcgamesupply.com/Gift-Cards/Steam-Gift-Card/ just shows what that card costs
    okay then i thought that "okay hes paying 36 euros from 50 on steam its not scam" -_-
    but then he wanted to "record this throught teamviewer so that he wont get trade records"
    yeah ofc he did it like this he wanted me to ready the trade and then he will give me the code dunno why i even readyed the trade when he was supposed to go first anyways unfortunately i didnt record that steam call ......but i've got a trade history that shows the trade and steam chat hope its enought proof for you.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files: