1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198030164031 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BLU 3, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLU 3

BLU 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37739983
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198030164031

Victim profile: 76561198035745695

What happened? Description:
    Offered to Trade Knife for paypal $140 after posting trade on CS:GO lounge. Went through with info collection, was super friendly and even gave me his entire current inventory as a 'gift.' Upon completion of knife trade blocked me and changed name.​

Provide Evidence:
    [Attached Below]​

Attached Files:

2. BLU 3

BLU 3 New User

Steam:
    I should mention as well that this is definitely not his main account. He moved the knife immediately after blocking me + changing name.
  3. BLU 3

BLU 3 New User

Steam:
    I took a look at a lot of his friends which have very similar account formats. One of them (Classy Cat) which also has this format of a profile (lots of +reps) has already been banned for scamming before.
  4. BLU 3

BLU 3 New User

Steam:
    Another one of his "friends" also has a lot of attention for scamming. Let me know if any more evidence is required. He is still actively trying to trade on CS GO lounge as well. Would love to put an end to his operation.
  5. BLU 3

BLU 3 New User

Steam:
  6. 3DNATOR Playing CSS

3DNATOR Playing CSS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41700653
    Hey there im Classy Cat.
    Im here to clear up the confusion about blu being my alternate account. It's not my account and i dont and i have never dealt in scamming anyone with pure intention. I can provide proof that im not afiliated with him in any way. Just ask or add me blu to talk or a steam rep admin for that matter.
    Also the rep i got from trading games... (and yes i used to trade games. sell and buy games while marked on steamrep)
    And i also have rep on http://www.steamgifts.com/user/3DNATOR I havent scammed and im not planning to scam at all. Also i got reported in the first place because of me being stubborn and not do the whole trade back from then i've learned quite a bit more english and i've became more wise since then. Even tryed to payback the guy and he refused and forgived me *No proof that happened ~2 years ago. (Also the scammed game in question was a cheap bundle key).
  7. 3DNATOR Playing CSS

Steam:
    Small Disclamer all day tomorow il be at Dreamhack Bucharest (not like anyone cares) But. Most of the day tomorow il be offline and if i will online i will be probably play cs:go at a computer there.
  8. 3DNATOR Playing CSS

Steam:
    Also Rude of me but i cant edit any posts.... But im sorry for your loss hopefully steam support can bring it back to you.
  9. BLU 3

BLU 3 New User

Steam:
    What is your affiliation with the scammer (Yuki) then with him/her being on your friends list? It seems to be a ring by looking at the comments on all profiles of Yuki's friends. A lot of friends +repping other friends who may or may not also be scammers.
  10. BLU 3

BLU 3 New User

Steam:
    All good, if you know anything about the scammer such as a main account or something else giving that info would be very much appreciated, I don't really believe Ill get the knife back, but any info you could give would be great. Tried to sell it for extra grocery money because Im a poor little s✿✿✿. :p
  11. 3DNATOR Playing CSS

Steam:
    Well the only "affiliations" that I have with him is that we have common
    friends and we played cs go couple of times before.
  12. BLU 3

BLU 3 New User

Steam:
    More proof has just been given to me in private. The person who gave me this information asked to remain anonymous but the nature of giving it publicly would reveal his/her identity. If mods would like this proof I can give it in private.
  13. BLU 3

BLU 3 New User

Steam:
  14. [NLR] Princess LunaPie

[NLR] Princess LunaPie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42534105
    Try to not bump it, steamrep moderators will have a look at it.
  15. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, please give a screenshot of your paypal history of the entire month and your trading history of the entire day.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.