1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198030183229 - (Sirius Black / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Ruri Miyamoto, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Ruri Miyamoto

Ruri Miyamoto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40552011
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198030183229 (Sirius Black)

Victim profile: 76561198041369751

What happened? Description:
    Sirus agreed to trade me a Karambit Fade FN for my Karambit Night FT and my Bayonet Stained FT. However in order to verify that I could be trusted, he asked me to send it to a friend first, and then send it back. After sending my knifes to my friend, he had a friend of his quickly copy my profile name, and picture and tried to retrieve my knifes. He was not successful, me and my friend verified he was a scammer, and that the trader who was trying to get the knifes, was not me.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is my evidence for the initial trade agreement, and the broken agreement, as he logged off immediately after trying to get the knifes from my friend.
    http://i.imgur.com/xIPWXig.png

This is my verification of his identity. I clicked his name from our chat, and it lead me to his profile.
    http://imgur.com/DWewzg3

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      175 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      438.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Ruri Miyamoto

Ruri Miyamoto New User

Steam:
    I have gotten additional screenshot from my friend's point of view. This is the scam attempt from the copy of my account.
    http://i.imgur.com/9AaEcIc.png

Attached Files:

3. justice4@ll

justice4@ll New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6839740
    Hello Mate you should report the 2 accounts to steam directly also as this is a trade scam attempt
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the Steam id block for the "fake friend".
    I also need your trade history for the day of said scam. Full screen Steam client browser. Unedited. In that picture i need to see at lest one day
  5. Ruri Miyamoto

Ruri Miyamoto New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Marking for review.
  7. Fipplaren

Fipplaren New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4660514
    Hello, this guy did succeed with the scam on me and my friend...i lost a karambit fade FN, i reported it to steam and have been "bitching" with the support for like 2 months but they still haven't banned him... is there any way to get his ip-adress? Since i lost a knife worth around 600 euro's i would like to contact the police about the matter.

And i must say that im glad that you had a friend that noticed the fake account, cause my friend didn't..
  8. Ruri Miyamoto

Ruri Miyamoto New User

Steam:
    Not that I know of, there is nothing you can do. Also my friend noticed because I had forewarned him that there was a fake profile scam going around, and I knew what was happening.
  9. Fipplaren

Fipplaren New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4660514
    Ok, thx for reply!
    The sickest part is that he still isn't banned..