1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198030858475 - (dups-da-crazy / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by gmL™, Apr 7, 2014.

1. gmL™

gmL™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27861
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198030858475 (dups-da-crazy)

Victim profile: 76561197960321450

What happened? Description:
    fake screenshot of knife. refused to fix it and deletes / blocks me off STEAM. admits to scamming me to my friend who messaged him on STEAM​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshots below.

will add more​

Attached Files:

• 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      183.4 KB
      Views:
    • 16.png
      16.png
      File size:
      297.3 KB
      Views:
    • 18.png
      18.png
      File size:
      177.6 KB
      Views:
  2. gmL™

gmL™ New User

Steam:
    added him to trade 90 keys for his m9 bayonet crimson web ft. Sarif (aka dups-da-crazy) said screenshot is in his profile.. He also claims he has only ever own 2 m9 bayonet crimson web (mw and FT). Just to throw it out there, you can definitely tell the difference between mw condition and ft condition.

Anyways, after we traded, I told him on STEAM that this knife he traded me does not match his screenshot. He admitted to me saying that I was right, it's different than what he advertised it as. He also said his friend has the knife, and he sent him the wrong one. He said he will fix it. I gave him 3 days and I messaged him today, and he claims he has never been online. He then deletes me off STEAM and blocks me off STEAM.

I had my friend Chris add him on STEAM and message him. Sarif aka dups-da-crazy even admitted to scamming me. Proof of the chat is in the link below:

http://pastebin.com/cn2KepdQ

As you can see from my screenshot, I took a screenshot of the knife he has in his profile. You can clearly see how that knife looks like. You can also see from my screenshot, where I confronted him and told him my knife looks different. Sarif even agreed that my knife is different from the one he advertise.

I also attached a screenshot of him changing his name to dups-da-crazy and me sending him 90 keys for his m9 bayonet crimson web FT. On the screenshot, it even shows him deleting me off friends.
  3. gmL™

gmL™ New User

Steam:
    sorry for multiple post, it wouldn't let me post it all at once for some reason....

Attached Files:

• 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      2 MB
      Views:
    • 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      183.4 KB
      Views:
    • 16.png
      16.png
      File size:
      297.3 KB
      Views:
    • 18.png
      18.png
      File size:
      177.6 KB
      Views:
    • 20.png
      20.png
      File size:
      2.4 MB
      Views:
  4. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    Do you have a screenshot of where you said he had 3 days, a screenshot of Chris' conversation with him, a screenshot of your original trade agreement, or a screenshot showing that he blocked you?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. dupSTYLE

dupSTYLE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35296373
    am not gona lose invo worth more than 1000 keys / and more than 45 pages reps for 90 keys lol
    i dont sell him gut knife for 90 keys ( i sell him m9 cw FT worth more than 90 keys and market is there)

thank you
  6. im pretty sure hes not a scammer , this guy when i traded my karambit fade , we had to do 2 transactions. so i gave him my knife and he gave me 160 keys on 1st transaction and he gave me the remaining 60 keys during the next transaction. If he was a scammer i would had lost 60 keys but he stuck to his promised . if that isnt proof enough he isnt a scammer i dont know what is. and you got your knife far below market price anyways what are u complaining about?
  7. dupSTYLE

dupSTYLE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35296373
    should I know when the problem finish sir ?

thank you
  8. gmL™

gmL™ New User

Steam:
    admin, you can close this. This issue is over. I got the knife at a good deal, was able to get back what I traded it for (plus a little extra) after awhile, and dupSTYLE and I have made up.
  9. gmL™

gmL™ New User

Steam:
    we're on each other friend's list and have been smooth sailing since
  10. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Archiving
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**