1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198034146330 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sir Pickle, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Pickle

Sir Pickle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32596594
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198034146330

Victim profile: 76561198025458916

What happened? Description:
    He told me on CSGOLounge to add him to trade his StatTrak M4a1-s | Hyper Beast (Factory New) for my Butterfly Knife | Slaughter (Factory New)
    I add him and he messaged me asking if I was interested, he said send a trade offer because he's on an ipad at the moment.
    I send him the tradeoffer, being careful to make sure his item is factory new, which it is.
    He then messages me asking if I can add my USP-S | Kill Confirmed (Field-Tested), I say no.
    He says that he already cancelled it thinking that I would add it, he asks me to send another offer, at this point he's traded his factory new skin for a well-worn skin, either by selling it on the market or trading it to an alternate account.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence below, can provide more if you're specific.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Sir Pickle Your going to have to show where you got two different trade offers with the different in skin within this time frame.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Marking invalid due to lack of followup/evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.