1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198036052784 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by VulcaN, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91320318
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198036052784

Victim profile: 76561198142906364

What happened? Description:
    i was looking for a buyer for my items in csgo since i was going to retire.

i saw him on csgolounge and added him to talk.
    at first. he wanted my AWP | Dragon Lore wich cost 390$ on market at this moment.
    i decided not to take risks with such amount of money and i told him that i can sell him somthing cheaper first , and when the deal will be ok i will sell him the awp as well.

i gave him my deagle and wated for my money.
    he said that there is an error and he cant send me the money.
    he forced me to download Team Viewer (a software that allowes him to control my PC) and refused a few times , but after about 10 min i convinced and downloaded it.
    my computer ajected the software and deleted it from my PC , and when i told it to him he said just everything to get this software in to my PC. (he probably wanted me to control my pc).

when i asked for him to give me back my item he refused and told me to download the software. i asked for him about 20 times and he kept answering the same thing over and over.

he invited me to trade and told me to give him another item and then he will give me my item back. i refused and i told him i wont take a risk for that too since he havent gave me my item yet.

i said i will report him if he wont give me my item back - so he said ": then i wont give u back deagle for reports :)" (the item i gave him named Deagle).

he lied and told me his father works at Valve in USA.

when i told him i havent reported him yet he deleted me from his friend list and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    GaveHimDeagle - the trade history proof that shows i gave him my deagle.
    ScammerInventory - his inventory that shows my deagle inside of it.
    chat1-13 - my conversation with him.​

Attached Files:

2. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    i forgot to add that he refused to use a SteamRep trusted middleman.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You will most likely need to put a Screenshot of your inventory history- Non corrupted and in full screen, you can wipe your steam account id. (yours is corrupted and not full windowed).
    If your lost , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory/

Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

I dont really know if you will need it but put a screen shot of your paypal history , just to prove you didn't receive anything. Like this

Im not a SR staff.

Hope this helps, GL.
  4. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    thanks.
    i added a screenshots of both. is that ok now ?

Attached Files:

5. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37893528
    nice joke man, i told u , i have problems with transication and money, add me back to end this story and.
    this boy is very funny, cause he is 16 years old and he told to i give him back deagle and he wont delete me, but ofc i was pretty sure he will delete me and stole my money if i could pay them. So maybe i did bad thing , but add me to fix this " kid " problem.
  6. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    i cant add you because you blocked me.
    btw i cant stole your money because you DIDNT PAYIED ME !
    add me and steam offer me with the deagle.
    please do not delete this thread til i post here that he give me the deagle.
  7. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    ofc u could stole my money if i sent them, but was error, and idk what the problem was.
    added u on steam to discuss
  8. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    So, problem is fixed. i sent back deagle to him, close the theeme, vulcan will agree with it. waiting his answer and then close it.
    problem fixed, reapeat again
  9. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    i saw the steam offer but i dont have the item in my inventory yet. im not at my home at this moment so i cant accept the trade offer.
    when i will come back home and i will accept the trade offer and everything will be ok - i will post here a comment wich says the thread can be closed. but for now please keep it open managers.
  10. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    anyways i sent you steam offer, what the point to wait, if u can easy say - close it and all will be fine?
  11. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    i just wanna be sure that the item will be in my inventory. you can easily cancel it.
    i will post here when i will come back home.
  12. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Waiting on response from VulcaN.
  13. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    hi.
    he gave me the Deagle back.
    i think this thread need to be 'Ready' still because i dont want this to happend to other pepole. if i havent open this thread from the start - he wouldnt give me the Deagle back.
    btw there is another thread that some1 opened for him but that thread signed as 'archived' for a lack of prooves. if i could see this thread in the start i wasent even going to add this guy.

please dont delete this thread.
  14. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    btw he called me a 'f✿✿✿✿✿✿ kid' and tried to make a wrong trade offer a few times . probably its was in hope that i will accept one of them.
  15. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Was still an attempted scam until the accused saw this report.
    Ready for review.
    VulcaN likes this.
  16. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    this kid :) ofc he is a stupid:) he told that when he get deagle he will ask to delete this theeme... and now he told to dont do it...
    Ofc i will do it with my inventory for 400 euros... ofc with big rep on lounge and on steam...
    I told , it was error when i tried to pay money, and i think its becuase u are living in world ass , in israel... anyways admins its s✿✿✿ to do something with me, cause he is lier :)
  17. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    anyways i udnerstood that i wont do deal with fu.ckin.g kids like he is :)
    maybe in the future u'll understand that lie is bad thing and that if u told that u say to admins delete it, then do it and dont f✿✿✿.ing lie.

thats all, anyways dear admins its your choose what you are going to do. because as i said, it was error with payment and no my problem, + i gave dgl back.
    thank you
  18. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    and also what i forget to say, it that he added me with his own risk. so just for info.
  19. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    at the first comment we can see curses and racism against israel and me.
    its just goes 'better and better'.
    he just prooves that this guy should never scam again.
    btw he admitted a few times that he performed a scam.
  20. VulcaN

VulcaN New User

Steam:
    btw - i perfer not to delete this thread because peaple should be aware from this guy.
    this thread can prevent a lot of scam attempts.
    thx moderators and admins for your time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.