1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198036205197 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mehmet, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Mehmet

Mehmet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32288666
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198036205197

Victim profile: 76561198024843061

What happened? Description:
    A 'good' friend of mine, who I dont know in reallife, asked me to borrow my karambit night for one or two games. It was not the first time he borrowed it. Following this I gave him the knife and went offline. The next day when I looked up if he is still using it or if he already sent a trade, I didnt found him in my friends list. I looked up his profile and when I wanted to add him, I got the message that I was blocked. I knew him from csgolounge. When I first wrote with him he had -3rep on csgolounge.

I know that I made a mistake and that I wont get my knife back, but I thought that it would be a good idea to inform others and show what kind of guy that is.

(I didnt knew how to get the chat history, because he already deleted me from the friend list)​

Provide Evidence:
    1. The trade
    2. The trade history
    3. The profile picture
    4. The ''blocked'' message when I try to add him​

Attached Files:

2. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hello @Mehmet and thank you for the report.

Have you got any screenshots of the chat ("agreement")?
  3. Mehmet

Mehmet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32288666
    @Chride2k8
    Unhappily I dont have screenshot. In that time I didnt thought that he would scam me, so I didnt took screenshots. But if there is still a way to take screenshots of the conversation, I can also upload them. (I dont know the way to look up chat historys in steam or if there is a way at all)
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Unfortunately there is no way to recover chat history. Archiving due to a lack of evidence.