1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198037912243 - (KaMi lml / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MacCybex, May 8, 2014.

1. MacCybex

MacCybex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22721498
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198037912243 (KaMi lml)

Victim profile: 76561198023188799

What happened? Description:
    This person added me (despite me asking not to add in my trade on CSGOLounge) with the intention to buy my knife in CSGO. However, his profile name and rep thread belong to another person (trusted seller/buyer) from Dota2Traders (http://dota2traders.com/forum/thread/76561198023188799-kami-lmls-rep-thread.70185/). He was unable to prove otherwise and it is quite obvious that this isn't an alt-account because the main account isn't even in his friends list.​

Provide Evidence:
    Our chat (can also be seen in the screenshot below):

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, mind linking the impersonated user here?
  3. MacCybex

MacCybex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22721498
    Impersonated user info is in the victim profile section. I could only add information about 1 victim in your form, so I put it there.
  4. lucky sh0t

lucky sh0t New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69039657
    this dude scammed me too
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @MacCybex.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  6. EZ HighFocus tată!

EZ HighFocus tată! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38823257
    Hello, I want to check a user before a trade and I thought to check myself to see what's going on beacuse someone told me I have a report here. I want to say that I never tried to scam/hijack anyone, you can check my profile to see several pages of positive feedback and activity in Lounge/CS:GO. I was not the first owner of this account, I bought it kinda recently from my neighbour, I had no ideea he could make anything on it, he sold it to me beacuse he have no time now to use PC anymore. Can someone explain me what's going on with my account with that report? And by the way, the user upper, lucky sh0t it's just a dumbass which thought I'm gonna scam it, ask him for evidences please, I just want to buy a knife and he saw my inventory, about 350 Phoenix cases and nothing else beacuse I sold my old backpack for a investment, and he just thought I'm gonna scam him and he start flame and so on. Anyway, I'm a fair trader I guess, can someone explain me what's happening please? I don't want to get banned or something like that beacuse I did nothing!

Cheers, Focus!