1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198041017130 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by LostSoul, Sep 1, 2014.

1. LostSoul

LostSoul New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26094327
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198041017130

Victim profile: 76561198012454382

What happened? Description:
    I and the buyer (Doctor Dong Slapper) came to an agreement of a sale of my M9 Crimson Web Field Tested via $214 PayPal. I asked him if he had verified PayPal and can pay the fees, he replied he met all my criteria. His Steam account was kinda new (1 year with low play hours) but I was in a hurry to sell my knife, so I carefully told him that he had to give me $0.01 via PayPal first (just for checking if he was verified) and later pay the invoice which I was going to send him, in which I carefully stated that the payment was for virtual item and by accepting to pay there is no return. He also confirmed that by resending me an image via imgur (as stated in the chatlog): http://i.imgur.com/udWYPp0.png . He then paid the invoice and I traded my M9 in a Steam Trading Window in exchange for this (worthless) XM1014 Blue Steel which he threw in.

10 days later (yesterday) PayPal has given me a notice that the payment of $214 is currently on hold because of unauthorized payment.

His PayPal email is [email protected] and the name of the account holder is Berit Svensson, which he claimed to be his "mother's". I could only screenshotted the later part of the deal where I told him to add the notes to the payment. I have uploaded 3 files including proofs of the later part of the negotiation, the sending of my item and the invoice ussed to him (which he sent to me as a picture for confirmation) and the proof of the holding of the payment by PayPal.​

Provide Evidence:
    negotiation.jpg: the later part of chatlog where I told him to put the notes into the payment of my invoice

dispute.jpg: the suspension to the payment by PayPal

invoice.png: the image of my invoice he sent back to me via imgur (still in the URL from the chatlog)

shipping.png: proof of the trade between him and me​

Attached Files:

2. jonny1287

jonny1287 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:110518055
    You're not the only guy complaining about this moron, he did it to me as well but I won the claim and he got s✿✿✿ on.