1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198041788702 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Lethionx, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Lethionx

Lethionx Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36944656
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198041788702 ()

Victim profile: 76561198034155040

What happened? Description:
    We originally planned to trade my two unusuals for $111 via PayPal. We discussed everything over and I went first. I traded unusuals and he then unadded and blocked, changed his name, picture, and steam custom url.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof that he said he would.
    Proof that we traded.
    Proof that he unadded.
    Proof that I got nothing.
    And extra screenshots I thought were necessary.​

Attached Files:

2. Lethionx

Steam:
    Please reply soon.
  3. 6spooky9me #GotScammed

6spooky9me #GotScammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58921706
    Ban him please , i got scammed by him too...
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need your entire chat agreement between you and the accused.
    I need your trade history for the day of said scam.
    I need your Paypal all activity screen for the past month.
    All pictures have to be full screen and not cropped or edited in any way.
    Upload all files via the Upload a File button at the bottom of the page.
  5. Lethionx

Steam:
    I'll upload my paypal activity for the past month and trade history. I can't get the Chat because it's been like 2 days and I don't have it up still. None of the pictures are edited or cropped in any way.
  6. Lethionx

Steam:
    Screenshots of PayPal History, Trade History, and that the guy I traded with is the same guy. (He changes his profile name/picture everyday since he's scammed)

Attached Files:

7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Thank you.
    Marking ready for review.
  8. Lethionx

Steam:
    It's been a while, when will this be reviewed? The guy has started to PayPal trade again (I saw on Outpost), I really don't want others to get scammed.
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Your in queue for your report to be seen. There are only 6 active admin for SR and they have a huge backlog. Be patient and wait your turn.
  10. Lethionx

Steam:
    Alright, thanks!
  11. Walruski

Walruski New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53704917
    This person scammed for a buterfly knife case hardened factory new probably, he was buying knifes for paypal on his tf2outpost, I reported him for scamming, then he blocked me and removed me.
  12. wtf I unbowed that knife I think you'll find and I was going to tell you but you keep bugging me and won't get off my back recently so I blocked you for the time being -_- geez f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hell sorry I had a lucky unbox
  13. And my PayPal trade for knifes was actually legit I think you will find my family gave me money for my upcoming bday so I was going to buy knifes but in the end I bought keys instead and unbowed that knife, now thanks for ruining my happiness how your happy -_-
  14. You can't go about saying sh*t like that about me! I unboxed a knife now you call me a scammer Jesus Christ what the hell is this! -_-
  15. Also if you have to be my guest and check the history on that "scammed" knife Sherlock, clearly I am the only and will always be the one owner on it's history in conclusion meaning I unboxed it as I said I did and I did -_-
  16. Lethionx

Steam:
    Lmao, you have some sorta nerve to come here after scamming me. I'm not sure if the knife scamming was true, but you for sure scammed me and other people out of TF2 items.
  17. i love suzy

i love suzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45959108
    people have to stop scamming really gets annoying
  18. Walruski

Walruski New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53704917
    Honestly, how would I know if you unboxed it or not, right after you got the knife your profile went private, just like before when you scammed the unusual tree. Take a picfure of the item history to prove you unboxed it.
  19. How do i even do that anyway -_- if you don't beleive me alright like I care, This is none of your buisness to be poking in anyway, Explaining the reason why I removed you you would not leave me alone with things -_-
  20. Lethionx

Steam:
    You may not have scammed for the knife, but you did scam me. You're honestly just idiotic to post here. I have all of the evidence that I need to prove you scammed me.