1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198041788702 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Lethionx, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Walruski

Walruski New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53704917
    I asked you do you want to play some counter strike, and asked why your profile was private, when it said on the description on your profile "My profile will never be private". Then I asked you why you put it to private, and you instantly blocked and removed me. I checked your profile the next day, your outpost trade is closed (The one that you were buying knifes with money) and you had a butterfly knife case hardened, which made me think you scammed it. And you have no proof that you unboxed it either.
  2. Now you are making things up, my profile wad never private then! Stop stirring and trying to make up lies so this gets even worse, trying to make yourself look like a hero with lies will only get you into a heap of trouble my "friend"
  3. Last time my profile was private was when I was making skins for csgo causing lots of adds on my steam profile so I went profile for like what 2 days? And that was at least a month or two ago, back when you didn't make false accusations about myself. -_-
  4. Also nice to see you have been called a liar on your steamrep profile walruski? Humph...
  5. How About NO

How About NO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67815111
    I reported him a while ago and he got banned for outpost hope this helps

Attached Files:

6. S/Sgt. G. Sokol [6th RB]

S/Sgt. G. Sokol [6th RB] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17867617
    ya I contacted toughsox about that and clearly he agreed to my concerns, as for steamrep not marking this chump yet I have no clue why
  7. take your time steamrep we are all waiting, not difficult to ban me.
  8. dum dum dum~

Attached Files:

9. so how are you all? 5 months ago this post started, man love to see how much they are helping you out with a scam,
    I don't mind, I got time to rest my feet either way a ban or report will not mind me so please take your time deciding,
    I will just be here enjoying myself, Funny even if I do get banned will he get items or money back? Nah, Pointless you see,
    Best option is to use a non third party website to report me instead of wasting your time.
    Nice day and christmas upcoming fellows, best wishes.
  10. Dovahbear

Dovahbear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61720215
    You know what is funny Cat? That you admitted to be a scammer by being an extreme a✿✿✿✿✿✿ towards them and not providing counter-proof. I always knew that British are douchebags but you are an exceptional douchebag. haha
  11. You know I would be offended at the fact you called British people arseholes, but honestly I agree with you here we consist of chavs and people with the minimalist amount of grammar even a newborn could speak better English, but hey you know life is life is all.