1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198042209380 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Tsiwmike, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Tsiwmike

Tsiwmike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45995607
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198042209380 ()

Victim profile: 76561198052256943

What happened? Description:
    I saw a tf2outpost trade having this individual selling keys at 1.85 each, which is obviously a good price, i am new to the cash trading game, i guess i was naive because i added him and he asked for me to go first, after i persisted not to in the end i did a small trade for 1 key, because i was too scared to buy all keys he owned, as soon as i sent the payment to his email, he refused to respond or trade with me at all​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    full steam chat
    [​IMG]
    profile and chat
    [​IMG]
    paypal
    please help and have this man banned from steamrep​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Give me a picture of your trade history to show he has not sent you a key. In that picture I need to see at least one trade from the previous days trades.
  3. Tsiwmike

Tsiwmike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45995607
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    all trades from the 25th, also showing some trades from the days before, also if you check out his outpost trade http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/20673487 you can see many people have said he is a scammer and if you could come in contact with a outpost administrator to remove the trade, that'd be great
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    Ready for review.
  5. BUYING QUICKSELL UNUSUALS

BUYING QUICKSELL UNUSUALS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40971826
    Sorry to everyone i scammed thought i would get away with it but as you can see i cant lol i am a good person I felt guilty every time i did it and i should never do it again, with these amazing admins and mods you will not get away with scamming. Looking for everyone i scammed and will pay back every cent so yeah. I really dont wanna be know as a scammer cause i will never be able to tarde the same again with the scammer tag. But sorry again to everyone
  6. Parsleykins of Bobshire

Parsleykins of Bobshire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57895366
    You recently tried to report me, I don't think you've changed at all
  7. Snowcrash

Snowcrash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43620763
    This guy is right about BOLT4Llif being a scammer. I was going to buy 13 keys from BOLT4Llif @ 1.85 each. Sent him $24.05 on Paypal, the he stopped responding. Tried talking to him again (2 days after the transaction) and he pretended he didn't know what I was talking about, even after I pasted this:

Jun 25, 2014 Payment For
    Julian Cabrera
    Completed
    Details Payment For Julian Cabrera 5CC97629BS208745A-$24.05 USD

The money I sent to BOLT4Llif for the 13 keys. After I pasted him the Paypal transaction he stopped responding again. I'm piggybacking on this report because I don't have any chat logs (I closed before I thought to screenshot), but you can see the Paypal name matches with the one in OP.

Here is a screenshot of my Paypal to show the transaction if that helps. I can provide any more info possible to get this scammer banned.
    [​IMG]
  8. Snowcrash

Snowcrash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43620763
    I know it sucks I don't have logs but I think given the circumstances of this guy's history it's pretty evident that he's a scammer. If there's anything else I can provide, please let me know.
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @Snowcrash Thanks for the supplied information. Not sure if it will help admin in their decision but all evidence is welcome.
  10. danielkumtk

danielkumtk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95910803
    Hey, i got scammed by this dude too, god i should i have checked. I have all the evidence do you know ere i can file a report?