1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198043802139 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by twitch.tv/deam8, Nov 18, 2014.

1. twitch.tv/deam8

twitch.tv/deam8 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31659709
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198043802139

Victim profile: 76561198023585146

What happened? Description:
    Gave him a Steam gift Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. No Payments on Paypal recieved. He asked for Rep but erased me after I gave him the game via gift.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. MacNavy

MacNavy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23415725
    csgo/tf2 for skrill IT's a scammer!
    I haven't received the key of FC4 uplay and the scammer add me to blocklist!

Attached Files:

3. twitch.tv/deam8

twitch.tv/deam8 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31659709
    Listen i made some research about this guy.He is a mexican i think and i think i found his real profile here http://steamcommunity.com/id/javaz07 .
    I am 1000% sure this is his real account ! Same online times , same groups ....anything same...i observed him for oine week...but steam dont give a f✿✿✿ about !
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @twitch.tv/deam8,

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    • Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.
    We need a screenshot of your gift history. To get that, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View gift history. I need the full gift history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after, at minimum.

We also need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Since no further information has been provided for quite some time, I'm going to go ahead and archive this report. If you are the reporter, feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence, and we will look at it. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.