1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198044348897 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hance BitSkins.com, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hance BitSkins.com

Hance BitSkins.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78465645
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198044348897

Victim profile: 76561198117197019

What happened? Description:
    I offered a FN Gut Knife Doppler with 0.007 float on csgolounge.com. One of the matching searches was this guy who for some reason has VERY good rep on csgolounge (https://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198044348897) and so I checked out his steam profile, his twitch profile and his comments.

Seemed to check out, I add him and after a day he responds. We talk about the price and my preferred payment. Because he says he never goes first on his steam profile site, I agree and go first. That was my mistake.
    I agree to his trade, he takes my knife and immediately after blocks me on steam.

I never got my money, no answer or anything from him.
    Then I reported him on steam, wrote a ticket and how I'm here, hoping this piece of s✿✿✿ gets a ban or at least some negative steam rep.

Thanks for reading this and having made this website. Wish this a✿✿✿✿✿✿ was listed as a scammer here...​

Provide Evidence:
    See attached:

Conversation with him, him fake-bargaining (shouldve known by then something was fishy) and him starting the trade.

I accept, give him my knife and wait for the money on PP.
    As I'm waiting, he just goes offline and/or blocks me, no money on my PP and I'm out of a knife....​

Attached Files:

2. Hance BitSkins.com

Steam:
    Also, attached you'll find the trade history. Newest (and obviously last) trade is with him.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Hance BitSkins.com
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Also on a side note: I've tagged/banned this user from another report AND being an already tagged user thru alternate accounts.
  5. Hance BitSkins.com

Steam:
    Is that the trade/inventory history you mean?

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.