1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198045758530 (kahoks_owns)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hoodsie, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42746401
    Let me shine the light, I didn't nor do I at ALL agree to his terms (I was iffy at first but I see no reason to pay him 3buds for no reason) we all at one point loose profit I mean its trading and it happens like who could predict the fall of storm and all that. Anywho to what you asked I did not trade him a bud and max but I SOLD his unusual for what he wanted (a better one) so I at all am not giving this man a bud or anything near one. I find no reason to.
  2. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33184636
    1.True
    2.True (horrible joke on my part)
    3.True
  3. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    Your lucky I don't have the screenie of your 8 bud free thing you were serious beyond belief not for one second do I believe this was a joke. And why should I pay you if all you do is be a greedy F*** and want more and more?
  4. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    i dont want more and more i want what you promised me and to be done with you
  5. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    Obv you want more and more you just admitted to saying you asked for 8 now hoodsie tell me why in the world would a person give u 8 buds pure FREE? And saying "your rich you can afford it" isn't any good your lucky I can't prove it with a pic but at least we have a confession of this.
  6. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    im done talking to you your just going to argue more with me so i shall wait for the admin to tekk us if she needs more info or if she has made a decision
  7. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    STOP the bickering.

Kahoks_owns, please look at this picture: http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/pic-2-jpg.886/
    Then think before you answer these questions.
    ANSWER ONLY TRUE OR FALSE
    If you fail to answer these questions again, I will close this thread as your fail to answer is a de facto admission of guilt.

1. Kahoks_owns originally agreed to pay Hoodsie a Max's head and a bud in compensation.
    2. Hoodsie then wanted Kahoks_owns to pay a Max's plus 4 buds but Kahoks_owns still only agreed to one Max's head and a bud.
    3. As of this date, Kahoks_owns has not traded Hoodsie a Max's head or a bud.
  8. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    True
    True
    and yes very true and will be true for as long as I live
  9. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    So you have no intention of upholding your end of the agreement?
  10. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    I don't see why I should AT ALL. I did what he what he wanted. And since he didn't like it he felt that OOHHHH you owe me this you owe me that, maam it got to the point were IF MY OWN brother was on his own account hoodsie would spam him telling him that i need to give him free crap. He forced me and manupluated me into agreeing by calling me a scammer and telling people not to trade with me etc. If I had the poof I would be done here but I don't. I feel giving him a free bud/max is to much I can gladly do a single bud. But thats the most you or anyone else here are getting from me. If he wants the bud great if not then I don't what to say other then well idk. I will need a yes if he wants it or not cause in fact I do need time to gather the bud. But I feel a max and a bud is to much. If you are fine with not marking me if I give him a bud I can do it.
  11. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    Helen I would rather him get the scammer tag instead of the 1 bud.
  12. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    Hoodsie thats were Helen decides the tag or not. I'm trying to at least give you something. Max/bud that's a ridiculous price you never told me why I owed you that much at all.
  13. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    well i got that amount because theres evidence that proves it and im just going to wait for her decision now
  14. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
  15. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    rebumping
  16. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Please stop bumping this thread. SR admins are very busy and will handle this case when they have the time to.
  17. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    I sincerely apologize as I believed another admin took over handling this!

The final decision is this- Kahoks_Owns made an agreement and if he does not follow it, he will be tagged as a scammer because he failed to follow through with an agreement he made. Therefore, Kahoks_Owns has until 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on Friday May 11th to trade Hoodsie the one earbud* and one Max's Head that he agreed to pay him.

This is purely about upholding an agreement. If you agree to pay someone something, you need to do it. Plain and simple. Even if you later think that the agreement is not fair, you still need to uphold the agreement. If you take out a loan for a car and it has a high interest rate, then you decide not to pay because it's not fair that your interest rate is too high- your credit will be affected negatively (not to mention other negative consequences such as repossession). A large part of your reputation is based on you doing what you agree to do.

*Please do not try to get around this by doing something which would result in a duped bud. Just go with your agreement and send him legitimate, non-duped items.
  18. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    Just going to leave evidence of him saying hes going to get me duped items
  19. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    Hey yea guesss what its either what i get you and deal with it or nothing at all i dont give a fu** what you think. You were a friend who betrayed me and I won't deal with your picky a** shi*. Its what I give you or nothing at ALL.
  20. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    Kahoks_owns, you will abide by the terms of the agreement. You were the one who went back on what you said.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.