1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198047172379 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheUndeadCommando, Dec 21, 2014.

1. TheUndeadCommando

TheUndeadCommando New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42038213
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198047172379

Victim profile: 76561198044342154

What happened? Description:
    So basically this trader has lied about selling a Black Summer Cooler 2013 Key on TF2outpost for their listed price, then in steam chat the person was very disrespectful, as I was about to give a negative report on his/her backpack.tf profile I noticed nine others had submitted negative reports on the trader about scamming and reverse trade offers.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Lel [⇄]

Lel [⇄] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43453325
    http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/my-tf2-your-cs-go-steam-rep-picture-3-png.185979/
    Do you see a Black Summer Cooler 2013 Key being offered in the key area ?
    Do you see any thing that indicates that i wanted to swap tf2 keys for tf2 keys ?
    All the keys on the left side (my keys) are tf2 keys & all the keys on the right side are dota + cs:go keys.

it's tf2 keys for cs:go or dota keys you darn idiot.
    Please not only can you not read you can't even understand simple pictures.
  3. GovCon

GovCon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19059385
    While i have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that https://steamcommunity.com/id/serenepoptarts deserves to be banned for the many scams they've gotten away with, you (CaptainAndyTrout) were the first one to start cursing in that convo - "perhaps your a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ a✿✿✿✿✿✿" - and as pointed out by the unmarked scammer in the convo, you clearly failed to understand the nature of the trade on TF2outpost.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @TheUndeadCommando , This is what's referred to as sharking. We do not accept shark reports at SteamRep, so I'll have to archive this report. Scamming usually involves an agreement that is broken, such as a PayPal chargeback, and no such agreement was broken here. Also please notice that we don't ban people for being rude or harras you. Thanks for the report!