1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198047237459 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Anasomar37, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Anasomar37

Anasomar37 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99692088
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198047237459

Victim profile: 76561198119534537

What happened? Description:
    Scopzy98 offered on the outpost of this guy his unusual rocket launcher for his pyro set, and sent the guy a trade offer of his unusual rocket +20 keys and some sweets..

He forgot to add the unsuauls from the guy and sent a trade offer, the trade offer was accepted and when he tried to add the scammer he blocked him , closed the trade on outpost where he offered , and acted like nothing happened , i tried to add him but he blocked me too , and closed all of his outpost trades, he refused to give back the guys items like if it was his items ! he is a scammer and he deserves a ban.

screenshots below of the trade offer, him blocking the victim, his outpost trades closed and the victim offer on his outpost.​

Provide Evidence:
    the evidence of all of the things in the pictures below.​

Attached Files:

2. Anasomar37

Anasomar37 New User

Steam:
    edit : he set his backpack to private now ..
    which should auto ban him on tf2outpost.
  3. Anasomar37

Anasomar37 New User

Steam:
    he sold it, his bp is public now.
  4. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    For all people commenting, don't comment if it's not adding anything to the report.

And I would like to mention a case where someone made a mistake adding the wrong unusual, this seems similair. The outcome of this one will be highly dependent if there's a chat log proving there would be a trade with these items for the unusuals.
  5. Hiokiii

Hiokiii New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40732760
    Di your friend have his(her) confirmation trades enabled?
  6. Scopzy98

Scopzy98 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79634404
  7. [H$] Devildash

[H$] Devildash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43485865
    Is my friend, isnt an alternative account :) ;he go to give me the items back again today ↑

Dont worry i dont have anny reason to run away
  8. Scopzy98

Scopzy98 New User

Steam:
    the items are still in his account, also he was banned on outpost.
  9. [H$] Devildash

[H$] Devildash New User

Steam:
    he go to give me the items back today :)
  10. [H$] Devildash

[H$] Devildash New User

Steam:

An he was banned on outpost because u posted here about the items ,outpost asumed it is a alternative account too ,i wish he can get back her account on outpost ,but it isnt my alt account ,the same with my brother account has ben banned on outpost...
  11. ScorchingVenom™

ScorchingVenom™ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74998026
    Hello @Anasomar37 ,
    Do you happen to have a screenshot of the trade agreement between you two, or was it automatic?
  12. Scopzy98

Scopzy98 New User

Steam:
    and i wish i could get my items back, tho thats not happening.
  13. Scopzy98

Scopzy98 New User

Steam:
    im the victim of this whole ordeal, i would try to get the chat i and the accused user had, tho he has blocked me, i assume he still has me blocked, tho one way i could maybe prove it was a broken trade is by showingg the offer i made on his outpost trade to prove it was infact an offer http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26720280 just scroll down to the woodland warrior rocket launcher offer.
  14. ScorchingVenom™

ScorchingVenom™ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74998026
    @Scopzy98 , Hello.
    May you provide us with a screenshot of you being blocked on his profile, then?
  15. Scopzy98

Scopzy98 New User

Steam:
    Im currently not at my own house, away for the weekend, I'll be home tomorrow, tho there is a screenshot of an account trying to add the accused user, that screenshot was taken by me, tho if it's not enough, I'll get one tomorrow, also I may not be able to reply due to bad internet connection
  16. Scopzy98

Scopzy98 New User

Steam:
    it's the 4th screenshot up there, says "error adding friend, communications between u and this user has been blocked" or something along those lines
  17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Scopzy98 , in order to proceed with your report please add:
    -Screenshot of the trade offer, within your Steam Client- in full screen, showing the url bar and without cropping anything:

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.

-Screenshot of the trade offer, taken from your web browser - with your mouse hover his avatar, in full screen, showing the url bar and without cropping anything(make sure I can see the full web browser window).

Note that I'm going to hide all replies that are not related with this report or add any proof.
  18. Scopzy98

Scopzy98 New User

Steam:
    I will get what u need once I'm back to my computer tomorrow, thank you
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  19. Scopzy98

Scopzy98 New User

Steam:
    had to make multiple screenshots as the whole trade couldn't fit in one screenshot, hope thats alright, if there are any problems with these screenshots lemme know, cheers, also just in case its important, the rocket launcher is unusual. @Tio José das Vacas

Attached Files:

20. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Scopzy98, after looking at all evidence provided I concluded that an agreement was never in place- both parts need to agree in what circumstances and in what items they are going to trade, since the accused never agreed on doing the trade I'm going to archive this report. Thanks for the report.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**