1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198047647191 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Gooly, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Gooly

Gooly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33698103
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198047647191 ()

Victim profile: 76561198027661934

What happened? Description:
    Last night (05/07/2014) Aby ( I had him on my Friend List already, but i don't think i ever talked to him) told me on chat that he was interested in my copy of Dead Island : Epidemic and that he would pay with Paypal. After the negotiations we decided that i would give him the game for a CS;GO item (Ak47) and 12€. Since it was later and i didn't care much, we decided not to use a middleman. He proceeded first , giving me the Ak47. After that i sent him the game copy via gift. After that he was supposed to send me the money, but he logged off, set his profile to private ( it isn't at the moment) and unfriended me.
    It was irresponsible from me (i have used middlemans in the past and did a lot of trading) but i didn't care much about it, I just don't want him to scam other people.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here's the chat and the inventory history.​

Attached Files:

2. Gooly

Gooly New User

Steam:
    Sorry, forgot to attach my Paypal History :

Attached Files:

3. Gooly

Gooly New User

Steam:
    2 months bump..
  4. Aby <3 My bbi

Aby <3 My bbi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43690731
    Oh my god, nothing of this is true bro ? you cheated me brother ...
  5. Well to be honest, he has strong evidence againts you to prove that you didn't send the payment. I just don't know why you wrote something like "You cheated me bro".
    Please don't bump, mods and admins work with the oldest reports so you have to be patient and wait.