1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198047735702 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Atmanov, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Atmanov, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
  2. Atmanov

Atmanov New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26504299
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  3. eleveN

eleveN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43734987
    i already provided counter evidence!!!

- already showed abit of my paypal history (what matters),can't show everything because i also use this paypal account for private use.
    - he already made screens of the agreement.
    - already did that too,did you even looked at my screens? and ofc i cropped something out,cause none of you need to see my tabs or bookmarks,thats private.

wtf??? is it really that easy? so my screens etc and my arguments dont even matter? what is this bullshit? sorry but this a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ joke!

and i also don't even have the time to keep posting here or do other proofs,some ppl have to work! think about that.

if you didnt notice yet,iam really pissed off! lost the 50€ on paypal and now "evidence approved",all this cause a shitty low knife!
    i usually work with 300€+ items,and now you wanna tell me i want to ruin my reputation cause a shitty 50€ knife? i really hope iam dreaming.

peace,iam out.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @eleveN , we don't accept cropped and edited images. If you want them to have some worth you need to upload them to SR, again make sure you don't crop or edit the screenshots.
  5. Atmanov

Atmanov New User

Steam:
    This guy probably does't want to show real paypal history. He also believed that he could convince you by his weak (false maybe?) evidence, for this reason he left this forum in rage...

The funny thing is that he is a German :) They are joking with Poles that we are thieves etc. (unjustifiably).
    ...And here Pole was robbed by a German :cool:
  6. Atmanov

Atmanov New User

Steam:
    This scammer also reported me for cheating during the exchange at Steam :(
    @eleveN , thx m8 !!!
    If you're so sure of your opinion about me, show yours evidence that @Tio José das Vacas requested.
  7. Atmanov

Atmanov New User

Steam:
    Guys, whats next?