1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198051646884 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by root@Silent >_, Jan 11, 2015.

1. root@Silent >_

root@Silent >_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83317939
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198051646884

Victim profile: 76561198126901606

What happened? Description:
    he has alternate account to do hijacking and he was took my item and he not pay. hope steam can return my item like before. thank you​

Provide Evidence:
    he has alternate account to do hijacking and he was took my item and he not pay. hope steam can return my item like before. thank you​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      329.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      409.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      310.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      325.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      315.4 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      441.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      295.1 KB
      Views:
  2. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45690578
    My profile was accused of doing this scam and all the proof he provides is a communication on facebook with some guy who adds him from some other account and trades with him. Not once did he add my real profile confirm my ID.
    And instead of reporting the scammer he reports my profile.
    I'm attaching screenshots of my real profile. If this guy cannot give proof of my profile having scammed him then he is the one who should get banned for giving false reports.

Attached Files:

3. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    Can an admin please look into this. I will provide all the proofs necessary for my defense.
  4. |K|R|I|Z|G|I|L

|K|R|I|Z|G|I|L New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:104739215
    Patience bro..let admin watch this issue..GL .
  5. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    I am perfectly fine with waiting bro. Its just that I didnt even know about this report till yesterday and this is a week old thread. The only reason I got to know about it is because I opened my steamrep to copy the url. And this guy also posted on some facebook page and got several people to report me on steam for no reason at all. Now I have that scammer tag in trade window.
    If this guy is dumb enough to get scammed why is he blaming me? Now I'm stuck with 2 reports on steamrep (yes this guy made not 1 but 2 reports of this) and scammer warning in trade.

I just hope admins can sort this out as soon as possible and I want to give them my full co-operation.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @root@Silent >_ , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Also please verify the person you traded- Go to your inventory history and click on the avatar of the person you traded.

@[MNM] , a good way to close this report, is to provide counter evidence . Please provide your Inventory history between 10 and 12 of january.

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  7. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    Thank you for reviewing this report. As requested I'm attaching screenshots of all my trade history between the time requested. Also you can check my profile to see that I have never gone by the nickname that scammed this guy.
    I've tried to get the steam url to show in the top left but it isnt showing for me (see screenshot). Is there some settings I need to tweak in order to show that? I'll re-upload the screenshots if you could help me with this.

Attached Files:

8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @[MNM] , We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  9. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    Reuploaded with the url bar visible now

Attached Files:

10. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    I would like to add that this guy traded with this person: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125942056
    and he is accusing that its my alternate account. Yet he provides no proof linking me to this other profile. Why is he dragging me into this when my profile wasnt even involved in this fiasco.
  11. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    Sir I have provided the proof asked of me and I have been waiting 4 days for the accuser to even reply. I even added him on steam to request that he provide the proof here but he refuses to add me. I find it really unfair that he makes false accusations against me and refuses to provide proof.
    I trade frequently on reddit and its a site that requires one to have good rep and clean steamrep. I have been unable to trade there because of this report because people are suspicious of me now.
    I am willing to provide any sort of proof required by SR admins. I can even give you my username/password of steam and you can check my inventory history if that is what it takes to resolve this. He give screenshots of facebook, I can add you from my facebook and prove that I dont even live in the same country as this guy, let alone speak that language.

Could you kindly assist me in resolving this report. Thanks.
  12. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    After accepting my friend request he refuses to even reply.

Attached Files:

13. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
    Thanks @[MNM] for your counter evidence and your fast feedback.
    [MNM] likes this.