1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198052686902 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MARiUS, Aug 11, 2015.

1. MARiUS

MARiUS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68843525
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198052686902

Victim profile: 76561198097952778

What happened? Description:
    I had my cousin knife gives me a doppler m9 someone add me as vraeu intrebet on it (s233) tell her not to give him mine and add my cousin tells me that I used as midleman and talk to my cousin (up) my cousin Pretu establishes two knives with him for another Karamba slaugghter that I give him instant to trade, then (s233) put me in a group chat with another friend of his who had similar profilu My cousin's (pn) picture identical name and I asked him cope with knives as trade and then I realized it scamm and made video where you have proof
    they are 3 !​

Provide Evidence:
    proffi on romain langue because scammer are from in romania
    3 account is main account for first
    you will understand all on video youtube
    Thanks for help and sorry for my bad english
    At 3 account is main account on first scammer​

Attached Files:

2. AyeAyeSir

AyeAyeSir New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98218651
    L-au "fraierit" si pe unul din prietenii mei , dandu-se drept mine , sub pretextul ca eu as fi middleman . Unul din ei *Sweg* si-a schimbat detaliile si poza de profiil si numele pentru a semana profilul cu al meu , dupa care au oferit un trade pentru akul lui , iar el l-a dat la schimb ,crezand ca sunt eu , dupa care ne-au blocat pe amandoi.
  3. MARiUS

MARiUS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68843525
    he want say :
    He had " fooled " and one of my friends, posing as me on the pretext that I 'd middleman . One of them * * Sweg changed profiil details and picture to resemble profile name with mine , then offered an Akula trade for him, and he gave in exchange , I am thinking that after we They've locked them both .
  4. ★ DeZaXaT

★ DeZaXaT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9937207
    I have REGELE`s full adress and phone number , if you want i cand send you all the details :)
  5. ★ DeZaXaT

★ DeZaXaT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9937207
  6. ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83819587
    CONFIRM
    Got scammed by him and his friend too, will make a post too.
  7. zeAmateur

zeAmateur New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42698855
    Yeah, tried to scam me aswell, the sad thing is, they're both from my country, and one of the accounts has 2 doppler knives..