1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198053085995 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by NeOz, Sep 19, 2014.

1. NeOz

NeOz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16624574
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198053085995

Victim profile: 76561197993514876

What happened? Description:
    I added him through CSgolounge to trade some Paypal for CS GO Keys , talked to him and send him the money via paypal ( 96 €) , he disconnected and blocked me , on 2 accounts .​

Provide Evidence:
    The attached evidence includes:

1. Steam conversation showing the trade agreement of $96 for 57 keys . The conversation shows the lack of a response after sending the money and the seller going "offline" due to blocking me.

2. PayPal payment confirmation, both from right after I sent the money .

3. My trade history showing no trades with the seller (named Strategic then changed to ForTeam)​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Can you please provide your full trade history, going back to the day right before the transaction took place?

Also, I'd like a screenshot of your PayPal history, showing All activity (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date one month before the transaction, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history with the URL bar visible.

If you have more screenshots of your chat, provide that as well.
    {FG} TheMCBros99 likes this.
  3. NeOz

NeOz New User

Steam:
    Here you have the full trade history , as for the paypal , you will have to wait till tomorrow , as the paypal involved was from one friend who wanted to buy keys

Attached Files:

4. NeOz

NeOz New User

Steam:
    here is all the paypal history

Attached Files:

5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Marking as ready for review.